Interesting Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Picks

Lets see-Rob (the customers)don't the bet HOUSE(on my picks) had a 4 million star lock LOSER on Sacramento tonight(how childish and moronic is that!) while Brandon LOSER Lange, also a member of the same Big Green(or is it red) Machine had a 50 dime pick on San Antonio, a WINNER.
    Well, congrats to the Big Green Machine-one of their cappers had a big play which actually won. Hallelujah!

Rob House

4,000,000* Quadruple Your Wager Postseason Game of the Year

4,000,000 Sacramento Kings

This game tonight is going to be a flat out war. Besides the Game 1 blowout where Sacramento looked lost, they have played very well in this series.

They lost Game 2 in overtime after a three at the end of regulation by he Spurs got it there to begin with.

They didn't give up in Game 3 and got a very emotional win and they blew this team away in Game 4. The Kings believe in themselves right now and that's a scary thing. They believe they can win. They believe they can hang with this team.

At the end of the day, it might not be enough but like I said, this game will be a war. San Antonio will probably make some solid plays down the stretch to get the win but they will not cover this number.

Look for the Kings to hang tough and scare the heck out of the defending champs tonight. Take the Kings and the points.

Lang

50 Dime Spurs

30 dime Suns

20 dime Rangers

10 Dime Phillies

ps I admit the game was close to the end, but still a "4 million star lock" is supposed to take those things into consideration.

Last edited by savage1; 05-03-2006, 12:18 AM.

Yeah, tough loss, but what the hell is he talking about? 4,000,000*? What are you supposed to play, 1/10th of a cent per star?
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Also, in the spirit of fair reporting Rob "My customers" "don't bet the HOUSE on my picks" had 5 hundred thousand star LOSERS on the Lakers and Dodgers for a total of 5.5 million stars lost.
      What does he do/say today to his customers to try to get the money back-go back to smaller units(yeah right) or simply raise the units with his monopoly money? I think the answer is obvious;he will do what his fellow scammer Brandon LOSER Lang would do and simply raise the ante when the opportunity presents himself(probably not today as that would be too obvious).
      In my opinion cappers who use multi million star ratings for their plays are totally insulting to anyone with half a brain and deserve to lose as well as anyone dumb enough to fall for this utter nonsense and purchase the plays!

Comment

Lets see tonight Rob(HIS CUSTOMERS) House wins with a 3 million star play on Wash. in NBA and loses with Atlanta while his co-conspirator, LOSER Lang loses win a 50* on Cleveland in NBA.
        Sometimes I think some of these services operate like pro wrestling(fixed)-different cappers of same firm are instructed to give out different sides of the same game to ensure that someone is always winning.

Comment

Same scenario-last night Rob(HIS CUSTOMERS)House wins with Miami while Monopoly Money/PHONY Brandon Loser Lang LOSES with CHICAGO.
          They call it collusion folks;that is how these guys stay in business.

Comment

Working...
          X