This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get rich within a year

Hey did you ever think that sports is fixed? Did you ever think is there a service out there that actually has information or even can put you over the top? Well guess what there is and it isnt a website! Guys i have found this guy alittle over a year ago and this guy literally changed my life. You won't believe the type of programs this guy got and even me claiming this type of information would get me sued and maybe even put in jail. This information is actually going to make you win at a 80% clip and not only that the guy that me and my buddy use has guarantees no other so called syndicate or happicapper would ever dare to compare! There is sometimes up to 5x your money back guarantees on plays and packages and not only that everything is legit! There is actually 2.3% that actually make a living off gambling and 1% that actually not only make money but make more then enough. Contact me and let me prove to you that this is no joke. These plays are 3k-10k a piece and me and a buddy are already involved and need only 2 more heavy hitters on board! 2 people that is it! There is 3 ways i can prove that this is going to make you rich and headed for an early retirement. Listen i can prove to everyone who is skeptical that im making this type of money. First i can show you pinnaclesports balance and the letter they wrote to me threatening to close my account. Also i can go one step further and show you some documented plays. And on top of all that your first purchased play will be backed by a 2x your money back guarantee. This will be a personal relationship with whoever jumps on board and also numbers and addresses will be extanged. if you bet a nice amount on the games and want plays that can hit over 80% and has guarantees up to 5x your money back. 5X YOUR MONEY BACK ARE YOU INSANE NOT TO JOIN. NO ONE IN THIS BUSINESS HAS THAT TYPE OF CONFIDENCE, YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK WITH THE SCAMS THEY HAVE OUT THERE. So please contact me and remember only 2 people these plays are expensive and want 2 serious people. Contact me for more information and also to ask any further questions. My email is ......... aol. com. LETS MAKE MONEY
    Last edited by Spark; 05-02-2006, 07:18 PM.

Anyway We Were All Born 2day....nice Try Guy..
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

how is my buddy spark doing??

Comment

This kind of shit should be immediately deleted.Very irresponsible for the moderator to leve this garbage on here.Give this board zero credibility when you allow this BS.So you take his email away big deal! Delete the whole Bull shit of a post!
        You can live with one lung

Comment

Bover, what do u like in the late hoops games?

Comment

what is the name of the guy CAPPING SCIENCE

Comment

Originally posted by BorgataRob
              This kind of shit should be immediately deleted.Very irresponsible for the moderator to leve this garbage on here.Give this board zero credibility when you allow this BS.So you take his email away big deal! Delete the whole Bull shit of a post!
              Sorry for being so irresponsible Rob but I leave these posts so others can learn and be educated by scams like this .... Maybe you do can not comprehend what I mean ... When you become Mod at this site you can delete it ... Fair enough???
              Last edited by Spark; 05-02-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                Anyway We Were All Born 2day....nice Try Guy..
                WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
                  He has been looking for his mom ... little does he know she just left my place

Comment

Working...
                  X