Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 Highroller Plays with 3 being write-ups...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Highroller Plays with 3 being write-ups...

Cleveland Indians at Detroit Tigers Game Time: 1:05 p.m. Eastern
    Line : Tigers -115....8.5 over Indians

Pitchers : Cornejo versus Anderson

In this contest we're focusing on the total. You have two weak hitting teams who have struggled this year to score.The Tigers are ranked 30th in runs scored while the Indians are 27th!!!! Add that to the fact that the Tigers are pathetic against left-handers going 1-8 at home averaging 2.9 runs a game and 3-18 overall averaging 2.6 runs a game. You can see why one would not take the Tigers to win but expecting the Indians to sweep the Tigers in their own ballpark may be a bit much ....so the total is the appropriate bet. The Tigers are unfamiliar with Brian Anderson as they have not seen this lefty in the last 3 years. His numbers are not all that striking ( 3-6 with an era of 4.46, 78 2/3 innings pitched, 87 hits, 36 runs, walked 16 while fanning 23) however considering the Tigers fultility against lefties( 205 this year at home ) I see him pitching a strong game. He has thrown less than 82 pitches in his last 2 starts.He has held his opponents to 3 runs or less in 6 of his last 7 starts. The Tigers will respond with Nate Cornejo who is a respecable 3-4 with an era of 3.61.In 13 starts he has allowed 31 runs on 89 hits and walked 21 batters.The Indians are batting less than 245 against right-handers on the road and I see Cornejo doing his best to limit the Indians scoring opportunities. In his last 4 starts against the Indians they have all gone under. so I look for a low scoring game.... .....TAKE THE UNDER 8.5

As a bonus I also like the under between the Mariners and the Angels. You have two excellent starting pitchers in lefty Jamie Moyer and Ramon Ortiz. The Angels are hitting less than 180 against lefties in their last 10 games . I look for both starters to pitch effectively and keep their respective teams in this game.Neither club will score more than 4. The under has prevailed in Seattle this year going 23-14. ...TAKE THE UNDER 8 and as for a 3rd bonus MLB Play take Toronto -145 over Baltimore

On the road the Jays are 21-16 and Baltimore is 17-18 at home. The Jays average 5.9 runs a game on the road while Baltimore averages only 4.6 runs at home. Over the last 3 seasons the Jays are 15-5 in Baltimore. Escobar has a career 6-0 record vs Baltimore with an ERA of 3.40. We'll take the Jays to win again.

Final: Toronto 6 Baltimore 3 and for the rest of the plays take CUBS Game UNDER 9

BRAVES Game UNDER 9.5

MARLINS-135

MARLINS Game OVER 9

YANKS Game UNDER 10

KC+110
Working...
X