2-0 Yesterday, 4-1 Last 2 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 Yesterday, 4-1 Last 2 Days

This is the 2nd year of Grey Wolf Sports and I am very excited about the upcoming year. Last year had some ups and downs but this year I am ready for so much more. Grey Wolf Sports is an honest Handicapping service that is not afraid to be monitored. This site has alot to offer so check it out. New content will be added all the time, so check back daily.

www.gwsports.homestead.com

Yesterday was another solid one for Grey Wolf Sports. First I nailed my 2-team guaranteed parlay as St. Louis snuck by Pittsburgh 2-1 and Cincinnati blasted Florida 9-1. That's now a 4-1 service play record over the last 2 days. I also won my second free play in a row as Boston came back in the bottom of the 9th to knock off Seattle. That's a tidy little 6-1 overall mark the last 2days here at Grey Wolf Sports.

Today I have a big 2 team parlay going. This parlay is guaranteed to win or the next week of service plays are free. I also have 2 bonus plays on today's card as well. You get all 4 plays by purchasing today's Daily Package for just $10.00.

Today's Free Play
    St Louis -132 over Pittsburgh: The Pirates are really a bad team right now and it's not gonna get any better tonight. When on thinks of St. Louis they think of offense but that has not been the whole story this year as the tem is hitting only .259 so far. St. Louis has done it with pitching thus far and that's where they have a big edge in this game. The Cards have a 3.49 ERA this season compared to a 6.14 ERA for Pittsburgh. Starting pitching has been hurting the Pirates as their starters have a 6.92 ERA, including a 8.23 ERA at home. I can see the Cardinal hitters teeing of early on Pitt starter Odalis Perez, who has an 8.10 ERA after 3 starts. Cards get their 4th win in a row easily.

Good Luck Today
Working...
X