Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One More Night Of Free Premium Picks Inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Night Of Free Premium Picks Inside!

WHATS UP! WELL AFTER ANOTHER WINNING NIGHT LAST NIGHT GIVING US 7 WINNING NIGHTS IN THE PAST 9. WE HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT TONIGHTS PICKS OUT ABSOLUTELY FREE ONE LAST TIME, BEFORE OUR HUGE 20 UNIT PLAY GOES OFF TOMORROW. WE HAVE A LOT GOING FOR US HERE AT PLATINUMPICKZ WE HAVE BASEBALL (EASILY OUR BEST SPORT) RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND WE HAVE NBA PLAYOFFS WHICH WE ABSOLUTELY KILLED ALSO COMING RIGHT UP. TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE CAN DO HERE IS TONIGHTS FULL PREMIUM CARD ABSOLUTELY FREE! WE EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN 3-1.

ONCE THESE GAMES ARE OVER EMAIL US AT [email protected] SO WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH US ON A DAILY BASIS! WE HAVE ONLY LOST ONE BIG PLAY ON THIS SITE AND THAT WAS A 10 UNIT, WE EASILY WON THE 15 UNIT THAT WE PUT ON HERE ALONG WITH OTHERS. WATCH THESE GAMES AND YOU WILL SOON SEE WHY EVERYBODY IS SO BIG ON US RIGHT NOW!

GL

PLATINUMPICKZ

NBA

Phoenix Suns -5.5------ 5 unit play

Charolotte Bobcats +3--- 4 unit play

La Clippers -6.5----- 4 unit play

Dallas Mavs -4.5---- 4 unit play

MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

you are really cool bover! I try and give FREE picks out in the SPORTS SERVICES forum and you call it spam...you moron go to a different part of the site if you want to talk trash. Thats exactly what this part of the site is for and i have done a lot more than most of these joke services by giving away my entire card, rather than just one comp pick. I wont make that mistake again. I already have at least 10 clients from this site, and many others that appreciate plays that i put out. You are obviously very immature though, so before i completely own you i will just let my plays speak for themselves. GL

[email protected]

Comment

:gives
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by platinumpickz
          you are really cool bover! I try and give FREE picks out in the SPORTS SERVICES forum and you call it spam...you moron go to a different part of the site if you want to talk trash. Thats exactly what this part of the site is for and i have done a lot more than most of these joke services by giving away my entire card, rather than just one comp pick. I wont make that mistake again. I already have at least 10 clients from this site, and many others that appreciate plays that i put out. You are obviously very immature though, so before i completely own you i will just let my plays speak for themselves. GL

[email protected]
          Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I tell you what if i do not go at least 3-1 tonight i will NEVER post on this site again. That is how confident i am that i will go 3-1 or 4-0. GL

Comment

I tell you what if i do not go at least 3-1 tonight i will NEVER post on this site again. That is how confident i am that i will go 3-1 or 4-0. GL
              OK GUY WHEN U SWEEP ILL E-MAIL U 2 YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT AND TELL U GOOD JOB OR WILL YOUR MOMMY BE ON THE COMPUTER? IF I WAS GOING 2 SEND MONEY IT WOULD BE 2 GUYS ON THIS SITE THAT HELP EVERYDAY NOT SOME TOUT SERVICE THAT WANTS SOME NEWBIE 2 FALL FOR THEIR BULLSHIT HYPE.............
              Last edited by bover1; 03-31-2006, 06:47 PM.

Comment

remember these words FADE boy
                Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

1-2 so far mouth.........

Comment

i think he might have shit in his own nest

Comment

we may never see him again......