Free Championship Weekend From E K Sports Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Championship Weekend From E K Sports Associates

I want to thank the many subscribers to my service during a very successful first quarter of this year and reward them, along with the many who have viewed my post but haven't yet subscribed, with an unprecedented bonus....Championship Weekend Absolutely Free! You will get all the NBA, NCAA and NHL action on Saturday and Sunday, PLUS the NCAA Championship Game and Opening Day of Baseball on Monday all absolutely free! No hidden costs, no strings attached. When you email me at: [email protected] and say you saw my ad and want the free Championship Weekend, I will deliver the selections daily to your email address in plenty of time to get your action in with your book. This offer will not count against my current clients' subscription, as their subscription days will resume being charged AFTER this offer expires with Monday's selections. Then you can decide if you want to join my winning team or not. Either way, it costs you absolutely nothing to find out. I look forward to hearing from all of you reading this very soon. My comp play today is in the NHL: Buffalo-New Jersey OVER 6.
    Good Luck!
Working...
X