Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE 10 unit winner!!! Huge streak on big games!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE 10 unit winner!!! Huge streak on big games!!!

Whats up guys! We here at platinum pickz are feeling very generous today and we thought FOR ONE TIME ONLY we will give you all a free 10 unit winner to anybody that emails us today! We have hit 87% of these picks over the last 2 months! This is all documented in our database! We research every game so hard it isnt hard to find one bad line every now and then, and we found it for sure.. You all probably remember the last big game we put out on here with memphis they covered by 10+.... Then we had a 15 unit on the memphis/ucla under which covered by a measly 41 pts.. Do you really want to miss this play tonight, all you need to do is email us and we will give it to you absolutely free!! Good luck tonight, and lets crush the books!!

Tonights comp play on Minnesota twolves -6

[email protected]

im just going to post it on here so everybody knows that they are getting the same pick...

Miami/Cleveland under 185----- 10 unit easy winner

email when it wins and we will get you setup to fill your pockets daily!

[email protected]

This WILL extend the 10 unit streak easily!

Comment

Do you mean Dallas/Cleveland?

Comment

Miami/Cleveland are not playing each other

Comment

sorry meant dallas/cleveland

Comment

Dont know why i typed miami, i was talking with a client about the miami game while i typed it on here. You still have a little bit to get it in though, it is Dallas/Cleveland under 185 should be a very easy winner GL

Comment

game time boys and girls good luck and email as soon as it wins and we can talk. You know there is a reason we have hit 14 of 16 10 unit or higher in the past month and a half!

[email protected]

Comment

97 at the half

Comment

Originally posted by platinumpickz
                  game time boys and girls good luck and email as soon as it wins and we can talk. You know there is a reason we have hit 14 of 16 10 unit or higher in the past month and a half!

[email protected]
                  blah blah blah, about to be 0-1 at the only place that matters
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

yep, this one lost. Not going to run and hide though. We are on a great run. Just going to get back to capping and hit em tomorrow.

GL

Comment

Fade city!
                      5* 0-0
                      4* 0-0
                      3* 1-0
                      2* 1-0
                      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Tough when you blow your horn and lose ....

Comment

Originally posted by platinumpickz
                          yep, this one lost. Not going to run and hide though. We are on a great run. Just going to get back to capping and hit em tomorrow.

GL
                          And what would you say to me on the phone the next day if I were a client and I bet an enormous amount like you were touting. Believe me when I say if all you had to respond with was ...."yep, this one lost. Not going to run and hide though. We are on a great run. Just going to get back to capping and hit em tomorrow.", I would come find you!
                          5* 0-0
                          4* 0-0
                          3* 1-0
                          2* 1-0
                          1* 0-1

God Bless America

Comment

I think my clients might understand that it is a marathon not a sprint and the people that have been with me have been winning on a consistent basis the entire time... If you were a client of mine, you would have so much extra money that you didnt have when you started, there would be no problem. Are people not allowed to miss one play? If ANYONE was 100/100 on big plays they would be billionares.. I think 9/10 is pretty good.

Comment

The great thing about this whole thing is that your clients may lose money, but whether Dallas/Cleveland goes under 185 or not....you still make money. And for doing nothing more than giving out a pick, just any pick.
                              5* 0-0
                              4* 0-0
                              3* 1-0
                              2* 1-0
                              1* 0-1

God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                              X