• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thur$day's Full Card

Made some units back last night heres the breakdown
    MLB 4-1 +9.1 units
    Parlays 0-1 -2.0 units

NBA 0-1 -4.4 CANT believe we lost the cover on a put back when the spurs needed 3!

Total for the Night +2.5 units
    Week 4-5 -7.5units

Today 2 early games.

A's/Braves over 8.5 runs.. 3units... Well as we saw last night how well the Braves hit against lefties. They face another today in Zito who we know is much Better than Lilly but should still get touch up for a few runs maybe four. Zito his last 3 has a 1.02 whip and 4.35 era and on the year is a little better with a 1.11 whip and 2.94 era. The A's on the year have enjoyed day games and are averaging 5.35 runs a game. The Braves like I said last night love lefties and during day games they aveage about 11 runs a game verse them. The Braves starter has been hit lately since his first couple of hot starts. And has averaged a 1.35 whip and 5.43 era on the year and his last 3 have been worse 1.56 whip and 6.48 era. All this adds up to a nice over!

Astros +175 2 units.... I would usually throw 3 units on a play like this but from what I hear Torre had a closed door meeting after the game and didnt allow the media in when he was supposed to. His players after the game said they have never have seen him so mad! Does this translate into a win? Not sure but I am not going to lay the extra unit on it. The Astros are hitting an amazing .500 their last ten verse lefties. Wells should have to work some long innings and then turn it over to the suspect pen. Giving the Astros a very good chance. As we saw the Astros have the best pen (NO HITTER) and Robertson who got rocked last time out has been one of those pitchers who has a great game and then a bad game so I think he has one here. A few more stats the Yanks are only hitting .224 verse righties there last ten and over the last three wells and Robertson have about the same stats 1.+ whip and 4 +era.

I will be back tonight with more selections as the Free Week Continues.

Well our first 2 plays look terrible. 0-2 most likely. Lets try and rebound tonight

Here the plays. Sorry no writeups tonight I have to go out

BJs over 11 4 units

Red Sox over 11 3 units

Royals -140 3 units

Rockies +145 3 units

Mariners -170 2 units cant see them getting swept!

Comment

Working...
    X