Wedne$day Full Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedne$day Full Card

Well after a poor night 1-3 -9.7 units. I figured I will make the whole week free so we can make the $$ back and then some together!

All Play s are rated from 2-5 units

Marlins -140 4 units.....Here we have a matchup of hot pitchers. Willis is 3-0 with a 1.05 whip and 0.41 era his last three and Florida is 5-1 in his last six. for the Brewers Franklin is equally impressive no wins but he has a 1.06 whip and 3.5 era. His team has won his last five starts. The Marlins have won the last six meetings and are hitting .342 against lefties their last ten and .282 on year. The Brewers are only hitting .253 there last ten and .235 on the year. Not good against a solid lefty!

BJ's -200.. 3units I usually never lay this number but with the BJs hitting .339 verse righties there last ten they should have no problem hitting Damico who is very prone to giving up the long ball and long innings. On the other side Halladay has won his last 3 starts and the BJs have won his last nine overall. Take the Hitting and better Pitching

Astros -120... 3units..Weaver has pitched out of the pen lately and hasnt gotten his normal rest. And is being thrown back into the rotation again because of Injuries. Oswalt has regained his form from last year over his last 3 and has a 2-0 record with a 1.10 whip and 1.35 era And the best pen in baseball backing him up. weaver wont make it long in this game and his pen is very suspect.

Cards +170...3 units... The line is inflated here for Pedro. Problem is he is only going 4-5 innings at most depending on his pitch count. Then the Red Sox are throwing in Burkett or some other softy out of the Bullpen. Tomko should keep it close and the Hot hitting Cards will take it to the Redsox as soon as Pedro is out. They May even hit him. He obviously cant go the full game so he must not be that healthy!

Braves +105 2 units.. Nice Lefty Lefty matchup here. Braves Matchup better!

2 unit Parlay with some big favs. Twins -180 (Lohse best pitcher on there squad and they lost yesterday), Mariners -180(Pineiro gets the team back on track) to win 2.8 units

adding 1 play on the NBA game Nets -2 4units

GL
    BTB

Comment

Working...
    X