Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A nice 8-2 yesturday FREE winner inside!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice 8-2 yesturday FREE winner inside!!!!!

Chicago Cubs at Baltimore Orioles
    Game Time: 7:05 p.m. Eastern
    Line : Cubs -120...9 1/2...Orioles

Pitchers : Clement versus Daal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully expect to see the Orioles rebound after being shut out last night by the Cubs.The Cubs are just 3-6 in game two in a 3 game series after a win and are hitting just 237 against lefties in their last 10 games.The Orioles give the ball to veteran pitcher Omar Daal who is just 4-6 with an era of 4.91.He has pitched 69 2/3 innings and allowed 92 hits, 38 runs, walked 18 while fanning 44.The key point I need to make here is that he only went 2 innings in his last start( he only threw 41 pitches and I see him rebounding tonight with a strong effort.He knowes he has to perform tonight.Meanwhile the Cubs start Matt Clement who is 3-6 with an era of 4.61.He has pitched 68 2/3 innings and allowed 61 hits, 25 walks, 35 runs and fanned 56 batters.The Cubs are just 2-5 in his last 7 outings.Look for a Daal to out perform Clement tonight and get the runs he needs.......TAKE THE BALTIMORE ORIOLES FREE winners e-mail [email protected]
Working...
X