Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E K Sports Associates Thursday Tourney Winners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E K Sports Associates Thursday Tourney Winners!!

Here we go....the drive to the final four. I have the highest quality releases tonight in the NCAA tournament and NBA for my clients and for only $15 per day you can join us in destroying the books. You cannot afford not to give my service a try for that price! Think about it...collecting instead of paying, winning instead of losing. That could be you TODAY and for as long as you subscribe with me. Guys, I am about two things...quality winning selections and customer service. You can play on a day by day basis, for as short or as long as you choose. Or, you can save money with my weekly and monthly subscriptions which give you "free days" to reward your confidence and loyalty. I accept Paypal, Neteller, and Firepay and I don't employ salesmen, so you wil always deal directly with me. Drop me a line at my e-mail address: [email protected] to find out more about my service and subscription options. You'll be glad you did. My comp play tonight is in the NHL: Edmonton over Vancouver. Good Luck!

I Dont Buy Picks From Canadians.......u Know What Iam Sayin A!
    Last edited by bover1; 03-22-2006, 11:39 PM.
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

U Sell Canadian Football Picks? IF U GO 2 ONE OF THOSE SWEET GAMES CAN U BUY AMERICAN BEER OR DO U HAVE 2 DRINK LABBATS AND MOOSE HEAD AND SHIT LIKE THAT? ON CANADIAN BEER............
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

was with EK sports for 2 weeks

He won the first week...and broke even the next week...thought he would throw me the next week....but that never happen.....just wished me well..and I did the same to him...nice guy..but really didn't like ..the kissoff..after a losing week..hey if a client loses..and you are confident in your plays.....really think the only thing to do..is keep the customer happy..whats a couple of clicks on the computer...to make an active member happy on here!.....so the credibility is kinda lost...when you come on here everyday...and tell everyone you win..all the time.....seems like an automatic.....to just give a client another week..to recoup the bad week....like I said the guy is a real nice guy...but will have to take ..negative comments..when the customer loses ..unless he does the right thing

Comment

Working...
        X