Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Trial! Plus tonights winner! Jump on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Trial! Plus tonights winner! Jump on!

Hello Fellow sports bettors! I have a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for you folks. The hottest sports consultants and by far most knowledgeable cappers on the net are giving away a free 2 days of picks this will include ALL picks for the next 2 days! This means you will get all premium picks not just comp picks for the NCAA tourney tomorrow, as well as some great NBA picks. We want to show you that we can hit amazing percentages on a daily basis! We dont pick all the games for a given day like some cappers, but the ones we do pick have been researched very thouroughly. We are extremely affordable due to the huge client base we have! If you are serious about making a lot of money at an affordable price email us at [email protected] to get started on your free trial today!

Good luck bettors, clean your book out today!

PlatinumPickz

Tonights Free winner (Not included in your Trial dont worry!)

Indiana +3 vs Gonzaga 7 stars out of 10

E mail now for this weeks 10 unit play of the week. This game will not lose or we will give you one full month of free picks.

Comp play (not the 10 unit)
    north caroline -3.5

Comment

Sorry for the typo, The comp play is on the North Carolina Tarheels -5.5 it is not the ten unit game of the week, if you email us, we will send that out asap for free! Good luck.

Platinum Pickz

Comment

Missed the comp play but anyone who was with us for the premiuim picks knows we had an unforgettable day! Sweeping the board! Including the 10 unit play!!!! I have a strong comp for tomorrow, as well as a very strong premium card going so email now to get on the winning team.

Platinum Pickz

Comment

Luckily for all you that missed the great day here at platinum pickz, we have a great follow up day with an NIT blowout! We will give the first 50 people that email us the games for free. Please note that obviusly our comp plays are going to be much weaker than our premium picks, (for which we happened to sweep the board including our 10 unit game of the week!)

Email now and get todays 4 free winners as well as an 8 unit NIT lock! For free!

You can also reach us by aol instant messenger at

platinumpickzz (yes there are 2 z's)

Get started on the winning asap!

Platinum PIckz

Todays COMP PLAY is ---- Houston Rockets/LA Clippers under 178.5 6 stars out of 10

EMAIL TO GET 4 PREMIUM NIT PLAYS AT NO CHARGE WITH NO OBLIGATION NOW! THESE GAMES ARE GUARANTEED TO GO AT LEAST 3-1 OR YOU GET PICKS FOR FREE FOR A WEEK!

Comment

You can bump your thread twice per day ... and make sure you leave a comp play in every post ...

Thanks

Comment

One more comp!!!

Hello! Well i usually do not put out 2 comp plays but this one had to be added! Dont forget that these are only comp plays, they are not our strongest by any stretch but are still considered decent plays. IF you are looking for our premium picks which have absolutely been tearing it up lately email us at [email protected] now to get tonights card absoutely free, this will include 4 winners including tonights 10 star NIT game of the week. Last nights game of the week was an easy winner, we absolutely crushed the book last night winning every play on our premium card, there are people on this site that can vouch for that.

IF you want to see what all the fuss is about email us with no obligation and get your FREE card for tonight. Like I said this will include 4 premiuim winners, including a 10 star NIT play of the week, which is sure to hit! IF these plays do not go AT LEAST 3-1 you will recieve an entire week of picks on us!

Tonights double comp play

Houston/La Clippers under 181
              Milwaukee Bucks -4

WIll be a great day if you include our premium winners!

CONTACT US NOW

[email protected]

Comment

Your IP matches Teamworks perfectly ... the servcice that scammed our members ...

platinumpickz 68.75.112.197
                teamworksports 68.75.112.197

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91833
                Last edited by Spark; 03-20-2006, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Come on ... I know you are viewing this ...

Comment

and Poof, Like magic he signs off ...

People please do not send your money to any service unless you know they are legit ... Please do not make that mistake ...

Comment

Spark, We are in no way affiliated with TWS, our service is located at the same hotel in las vegas as his. I know the guy. He is a big jerk. We run our business out of the bellagio in vegas, and so does his crew. I have proof of this as well. We are much more well known and deal with some of the top notch gamblers in las vegas such as Minh LY and "eskimo" We could not possibly be scammers and deal with some of the biggest high rollers in the business simutaneously. If you would like to get in contact with me personally email me and we will talk. I know these Teamwork sports people and they are nothing but scammers. We on the other hand are the opposite. We have a 7 year reputation in the city where you only get one chance at being legit..
                      There are plenty of people that use the wifi conncection of the bellagios... I will give you my personal room phone number if you would like and we can talk. Until then please take that scamming service off of my thread, you can ask anyone who has signed up already through this site and we have done nothing but win for them.

Thanks

Platinum Pickz

Comment

Originally posted by platinumpickz
                        Spark, We are in no way affiliated with TWS, our service is located at the same hotel in las vegas as his. I know the guy. He is a big jerk. We run our business out of the bellagio in vegas, and so does his crew. I have proof of this as well. We are much more well known and deal with some of the top notch gamblers in las vegas such as Minh LY and "eskimo" We could not possibly be scammers and deal with some of the biggest high rollers in the business simutaneously. If you would like to get in contact with me personally email me and we will talk. I know these Teamwork sports people and they are nothing but scammers. We on the other hand are the opposite. We have a 7 year reputation in the city where you only get one chance at being legit..
                        There are plenty of people that use the wifi conncection of the bellagios... I will give you my personal room phone number if you would like and we can talk. Until then please take that scamming service off of my thread, you can ask anyone who has signed up already through this site and we have done nothing but win for them.

Thanks

Platinum Pickz
                        GO FUCK YOURSELF WHY DONT U AND YOUR CRUE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND OPEN THAT WINDOW AT THE BELLAGIO AND JUMP OUT IT.........
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Just to prove We are not scammers i will post tonights full card right here on bettors chat! For one day only! Good luck... Email me when you realize that scammers will scam and winners will win.. we are the latter..

2 comp plays are up there but to repost them they are

Houston/La clippers under 181
                          Milwaukee Bucks -4

PREMIUM PLAYS for MONDAY MARCH 20, 2006

Here are the winners if you could just do me a favor and answer these questions for me too that would be great! How serious are you on joining up with a GREAT handicapping service? We built our company around honesty and integrity and have kept it that way for years. I am sure you have dealt with some scammers before but we are completely the opposite, we hunt down scammers and put them out of business. Our business is getting more and more compliments and exposure due to our excellent customer service. I assume you are wanting the picks not just for tonight but look forward to winning for a long time right? Anyway just let me know your intentions and either way as promised i will shoot the plays right over. Good luck,

Platinum Pickz

NBA
                          Detroit/Atlanta over 193--- 5 unit play

NIT
                          Miami Florida +4.5---- 10 unit play
                          SW Missouri State/Houston under 139.5--- 5 unit play
                          Old Dominion -10------- 4 unit play

After these slaughter the books you will know we are in no way affiliated with those losers over there. Infact i can give you all their information if you would like to out them on the internet, i would be glad to be rid of people trying to ruin a legit business.. get in contact with me. Good luck today from us at platinum pickz (the most legit capping service in vegas!)

Comment

Up 6 Units Yesterday, More Tomorrow

Hello! Well we went 2-2 on the day but if you look inside the lines we had a GREAT day! We nailed the 10 unit for the 8th time in our last 10 tries! And finished the night 6 units up! This means a 100 dollar player won 600 dollars on an AVERAGE night here with our service. IF you could make that every day i think you would be a pretty happy camper no? But the good thing is You will see a lot more 3-1's and 4-1's than these, but the making money daily thing is all that really matters right?! I have even better news, our guys already have a VERY strong play in tomorrow nights NIT action. As of now it is a 10 star play, but they are saying it could move up to a 15 star play. Keep in mind we only have about 1 15 star play per month on average!

Let me tell you a little about us, we only charge you ONE TIME, we will never charge extra for any certain game no matter how strong it is. No matter what it is a one time fee and that is it! Another great thing is all of our packages are money back guaranteed for the first 30 days. If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason whatsoever, let us know within 30 days and without even asking you a question we will refund your money! IF you are serious about making money now, here are some of our pricing plans and payment options. Good luck in whatever you decide, i do hope you want to start winning money with us. Just make sure you email us in time so we can get you tomorrow nights HUGE winner!

Pricing plans

Our prices are very reasonable considering the value of each pick. We are 2nd to none when it comes to researching every angle and sports knowledge. There is a money back guarantee within the 1st 30 days just in case you are unsatisfied for any reason we will refund your money to the original form of purchase within 24 hours!.

Here are our packages prices.

1 month of ALL SPORTS picks-------200 dollars
                            3 months of ALL SPORTS picks------450 dolars (save 150 dollars)
                            6 months of ALL SPORTS picks-------600 dollars (save 600 dollars)
                            1 year of ALL SPORTS picks-------800 dollars (save 1600 dollars)

SPORTS WE HANDICAP WITH GREAT RESULTS

Major League Baseball
                            National Basketball Association
                            College Basketball
                            College Football
                            National Football Association

We accept paypal, Western Union, and will accept neteller within the next day or so..

Let us know if you are interested good luck.

Platinum Pickz

Comp play for Tuesday

Florida State -3----4 star comp play

Comment

This is worst then my lottery capping. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X