Friday Five Spot From E.k. Sports Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Five Spot From E.k. Sports Associates

My subscribers absolutely CRUSHED the books on Thursday in Tournament action-It was a bloodbath that had the books running for cover. You all had a taste of it with my comp play on Fordham. Winner after winner rolled in and when the last game of the night was final, the smoked cleared and there was nothing left but a PILE OF CASH. Well guys, I told you I absolutely OWN these tournaments and things really heat up this weekend,with the NIT and NCAA right around the corner. I have six plays on Friday that will turn your cash flow positive! I don't care how badly you have been beaten by your book, you can get it all back-PLUS!! If you have the confidence to follow my lead and laugh as burial after burial has the money rolling in for you. I charge $15 per day, so even the small to mid-size player can afford the best quality selections anywhere for any price. I accept PayPal (credit cards O.K.), Firepay, check or money order, whichever is convenient for you. I am always here to personally answer any questions you may have-no salesmen or middle man. I AM THE MAN. You can contact me at my e-mail address: [email protected] to learn more about how you can change your cash flow from "out" to "in". My comp play today is Long Beach State

As always Good Luck!!!
Working...
X