5 Winners From E.k. Sports Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Winners From E.k. Sports Associates

Here we go guys...Championship Week in college hoops. Can you feel it? your book sure can. He is counting on YOUR MONEYagain this year right through the Big Dance. Have you had enough? Have you finally decided to fight back? If you have, then I can help you become a winner and get your money back from your book. I don't care if he is offshore or down the block. I have been beating them all this year and they are hurting. My clients have gotten used to cashing big each and every day, every week, and every month. I release top quality plays each day to my subscribers, only after they qualify as plays I would bet myself. No "Lock of the Century", no "special clubs" you have to pay extra for. That is pure garbage. All my subscribers get the SAME SET OF PLAYS and all my plays are equally rated-the amount you want to bet is totally up to you, it's what you're comfortable with. And my service is affordable so even the small to mid-size player can bank money without the service costs eating them alive. I have run 65% in January, 61% in February, and 66% so far in March. Can you afford not to join our team? I charge $15 per day, and as always, No plays..No pay! You are only charged for days on which I release plays. I accept PayPal (credit cards ok), Firepay, checks or money order. You can contact me at: [email protected] if you have any questions. You will always speak directly to me-I don't employ salesmen. My comp today is: New York Rangers. Good Luck!!
    E.K. Sports Associates
Working...
X