Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Early Saturday CBB

Hello Sports Fans,

I have had some big cards on Saturday's and am coming back with another one today featuring 8 Premium Selections including the 6* Play Of The Week Saturday Night. Get all the CBB action today in one update online or on the phones.

Game Day Phone Service: Automated Toll Free Picks Line 1-866-491-6541 Or 1-900-772-7700 $20.00 Per Call. Online at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Todays Free Play: West Virginia +3

The Madness is here with baseball up next.

Today is a big card. Here is some important advice. A lot of people find themselves in trouble during March just like Bowl Season. Follow the money managment system and maintain discipline. I don't use a crazy unit system. 1 unit to 1.75 units with 3* to 5* plays and 2 to 3 units with POD to POW selections. You just have to grind it out unit by unit. My money management system is designed for the long term. There are plenty of services out there that will throw the big unit hype at you daily but that is not a long term solution to success in this game if you are a regular player. This is the big mistake young players make. The quicker you learn and understand this, the more fun and success you will have. Know your limits and stick to a money managment system longterm whether you like to play one or two games a week or 20-40 a week. Each style has advantages and disadvantages but without a system to follow it is almost impossible to come out ahead long term. Be smart and don't believe all the hyped games you will see come out of the woodwork the next 30 days.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Good Luck Buzz .. Great to see ya here ...

Comment

Working...
    X