Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our top plays an top handicapper plays for a fraction of the cost. Plus a FREE week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our top plays an top handicapper plays for a fraction of the cost. Plus a FREE week

Last night we gave clients plays from these handicappers
    Brandon Lang 3-1
    Dave Cokin 1-2
    Wayne Root 3-1
    Al McMordie 3-0
    Lenny Stevens 1-1
    LT’s Lock 1-0
    Plus more
    Over $200 in plays for just $15
    Sign-up today or take us for a FREE week spin

All their plays plus our top plays for 1 price. Lower than all consensus packages out there. Jump on board with us for a free week of service. Make yourself some money. Then deciede if were right for you.
    We have improved the value of each and every one of our packages. Now you can receive our plays as well as those from big time handicappers you see everyday. We are providing atleast three other big time handicappers plays everyday. Heres your chance to get the top plays for the lowest price possible. Still not sure if you want to win? Then do this, take our service for a FREE trial spin, make money and then judge us. Email us at [email protected]

Now for the questions to see if you qualify for our help.
    Are you tired of being promised the major play of the year for FREE but only if you purchase the services package?
    Do you get annoyed having to call an 800 number only to talk to someone who could care less about your needs?
    Having someone call you everyday until you give in and jump on board?
    When they talk to you, they tell you about an easy play the night before that you missed only to lose on your first play by double digits?
    What about the best one of all “We had a bad week but on our super play package we cleaned up and its only $1000 to upgrade, what credit card do you wanna put that on”?
    OK
    Now ask yourself these simple questions
    Do you want to make money?
    Do you want your bookie to hand YOU money on payday?
    Are you tired of losing night after night?
    How about this guarantee?

If we fail to show you a profit on ANY of our packages we will return to you a FULL REFUND!!!
    Other services hate and some even refuse to give back money, they just give you more picks

After all this is my company and I get to make the rules. I feel as a person the client needs to taken care of, not how much you can get them to spend on picks. Do the job they paid you to do. I only house a small circle of handicappers, guys who have proven themselves to their clients and me. I DO NOT allow any of my cappers to up sell a client if they are not showing a gain and not until the package is about to expire. I’m not a believer in more plays to up the chances of a winning outcome. By playing a smaller select group of games we direct you to stronger games. These plays wont always be the top 25 teams but rather teams only heard of as 16th seeds come March. Our plays come in all 4 major pro sports and college foot/basketball. Some nights I wont allow plays to be posted if they don't meet certain criteria. The important thing to remember is that were not one of the big guys. Were a small group keyed in on winning and winning for you. As our client base passes into the hundreds and thousands we will always remain true to the little guy. Remember where we started and keep our heads level and your pockets full.

You need a Comp with every post to advertise on this forum ...

Comment

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61411

Comment

Originally posted by 426sports
        Last night we gave clients plays from these handicappers
        Brandon Lang 3-1
        Dave Cokin 1-2
        Wayne Root 3-1
        ***** 3-0
        Lenny Stevens 1-1
        LT’s Lock 1-0
        Plus more
        Over $200 in plays for just $15
        Sign-up today or take us for a FREE week spin

All their plays plus our top plays for 1 price. Lower than all consensus packages out there. Jump on board with us for a free week of service. Make yourself some money. Then deciede if were right for you.
        We have improved the value of each and every one of our packages. Now you can receive our plays as well as those from big time handicappers you see everyday. We are providing atleast three other big time handicappers plays everyday. Heres your chance to get the top plays for the lowest price possible. Still not sure if you want to win? Then do this, take our service for a FREE trial spin, make money and then judge us. Email us at [email protected]

Now for the questions to see if you qualify for our help.
        Are you tired of being promised the major play of the year for FREE but only if you purchase the services package?
        Do you get annoyed having to call an 800 number only to talk to someone who could care less about your needs?
        Having someone call you everyday until you give in and jump on board?
        When they talk to you, they tell you about an easy play the night before that you missed only to lose on your first play by double digits?
        What about the best one of all “We had a bad week but on our super play package we cleaned up and its only $1000 to upgrade, what credit card do you wanna put that on”?
        OK
        Now ask yourself these simple questions
        Do you want to make money?
        Do you want your bookie to hand YOU money on payday?
        Are you tired of losing night after night?
        How about this guarantee?

If we fail to show you a profit on ANY of our packages we will return to you a FULL REFUND!!!
        Other services hate and some even refuse to give back money, they just give you more picks

After all this is my company and I get to make the rules. I feel as a person the client needs to taken care of, not how much you can get them to spend on picks. Do the job they paid you to do. I only house a small circle of handicappers, guys who have proven themselves to their clients and me. I DO NOT allow any of my cappers to up sell a client if they are not showing a gain and not until the package is about to expire. I’m not a believer in more plays to up the chances of a winning outcome. By playing a smaller select group of games we direct you to stronger games. These plays wont always be the top 25 teams but rather teams only heard of as 16th seeds come March. Our plays come in all 4 major pro sports and college foot/basketball. Some nights I wont allow plays to be posted if they don't meet certain criteria. The important thing to remember is that were not one of the big guys. Were a small group keyed in on winning and winning for you. As our client base passes into the hundreds and thousands we will always remain true to the little guy. Remember where we started and keep our heads level and your pockets full.
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

dave cokin is one of jim feist the heist guys THOSE GUYS COULDNT HIT WATER IF THEY JUMPED OUT A BOAT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 426sports

Brandon Lang 3-1
            Dave Cokin 1-2
            Wayne Root 3-1
            ***** 3-0
            Lenny Stevens 1-1
            LT’s Lock 1-0
            Nice! A top list of the biggest losers in the gambling world.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
              Nice! A top list of the biggest losers in the gambling world.
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I Have Seen It All!
                5* 0-0
                4* 0-0
                3* 1-0
                2* 1-0
                1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

My apology on not having the comp play listed for tonight. Our free play is on the Mavs

Comment

Working...
                  X