Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 More Days of Free Service Picks (Today's Final Report)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 More Days of Free Service Picks (Today's Final Report)

www.TheMoneyPicks.com

Yesterday's Results: 2-1 +(3.80) Units
    3 Units Over 188 Minnesota / Chicago WIN
    Final Score: Chicago 111 Minnesota 100

3 Units Seattle(MoneyLine) / New Orleans WIN
    Final Score: Seattle 114 New Orleans 104

2 Units Iowa St. -11 / Missouri Loss
    Final Score: Iowa St. 85 Missouri 78

Today's Picks
    NBA:
    2 Units Over 207 Atlanta / Toronto
    4 Units Cleveland -3 / Sacramento
    4 Units Miami -5 / Boston
    2 Units Washington -3 -120 (buy 1/2 pts)
    NCAAB:
    4 Units Texas Tech -1.5 / Baylor
    3 Units Utah -4 / Texas Christian

Sign Up for Free Now and we will give you access to 7 days of our members picks on us. Free members picks From 2/26/06 to 3/5/06 Give us a try for 7 days. We are sure you will be profitable with our service.

www.TheMoneyPicks.com
    [COLOR=Green]TheMoneyPicks.com[/COLOR

what are you picking tonight? Not sure, because the capper you steal picks from didn't post any today, so now what will you do?

Comment

will be curious to see what your selections are today?

Comment

Sorry Kid, but who do we steal picks from?

Comment

Not a kid, and you know who! I have played with a handicapper for a couple of years now and I don't think it is a coinsidence that your free plays the last few days have mirrored his almost exactly. You changed the unit amounts and 2 days ago you left 1 pick off, but have been exactly the same!

Comment

I was told that you would deny this, but either he's copying you or your copying him. Oh yea, he released his plays way before you did!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Please just come out and let us know what service you are implying that we copy from kid.

Comment

I will email you on your website, but would not assume the person would like to be called out on this website. Not up to me to fight his battles, just thought it was funny. Why don't you email me all your picks from the last 30 days and I will compare them to what he has played? Because I tried to do the research at your website, but could only find yesterdays picks.

Comment

bump

Comment

Forgot, if you weren't honest enough to admit to copying plays you surely wouldn't email me the real plays.

Comment

We have post all our picks since last Sunday, plus you can always keep track of our results. We post every selection that we made on our web site and tally our results every day win or lose. You can view our results from yesterday if you want to monitor our plays.

Sound like you are a bitter kid that got taken by another service. Don't you have anything else better to do than to to accuse us that we copy our picks from someone else? Do you realize that there are thousand of sports service out there and maybe some service will have the same selections on a given day. We have nothing to hide and we take pride in our service.

Anyways good luck to you and feel free to contact us on our website if you need any to clear up an issue with our service.

www.TheMoneyPicks.com

Comment

Working...
                        X