E.K. Sports Associates-Monday "M&M" $$$$$$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.K. Sports Associates-Monday "M&M" $$$$$$$$$

Monday and Money...My favorite combination. And it has been "gold" this year for my clients as they have been cashing like they were printing the loot themselves!! If you have been following this forum, then you know all about my success..if not, then you can contact me to find out more about my service at: [email protected]. I never have employed salesmen, so you will ALWAYS speak directly to me. No high pressure "sales pitch", just answers to your questions so you can decide for yourself if you want to come aboard or not. It really is that simple. I charge $15 per "play day" (day on which I release at least one game) and you can pay via Firepay, PayPal (accepts credit cards), check, or money order. No selection on a particular day, NO CHARGE!! You are always ONLY CHARGED FOR DAYS I RELEASE PLAYS!! If you want to start the month of March off on a winning note, trying to recoup past losses, or just trying to establish a bankroll for March Madness, give me a try.......you'll be glad you did! My comp for today is Montana State (comps now 4-1 last five)

E.K. Sports Associates
Working...
X