E.K. Sports Associates Sunday Money$$$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.K. Sports Associates Sunday Money$$$$$

Well Guys, I had what was for my clients a "bad" day, I lost 1 unit, going 3-4. If you are used to your service losing 10-30 units on one of their bad days, then you are with the wrong service..PERIOD. My clients have been cashing ALL LAST WEEK and we will rebound today with 4 releases. NO "Lock of the millenium". "Mortgage your house" plays or trash like that. All my plays are equally rated, it's up to you to determne the level of play you are comfortable with. And I don't employ salesmen to talk for me. You will alwats deal directly with me. If you have had enough losing to last you a lifetime, then get on board with me and start recouping your money in time for the Big Dance. You can contact me at [email protected] to learn more about my service or to subscribe. I charge $15 per "play day" and you are only charged for day on which I release plays (Yes, there are actually days I pass on...I don't guess or force plays just to make an easy buck!). I accept PayPal (including credit cards), Firepay, checks, or money orders. Give me a try..you won't be disappointed. Today my compl play is an actual play I released to my clients...12:00 Indiana over Michigan State
    As always, Good Luck,
    E.K. Sports Associates
Working...
X