Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday:10* Units BOMB$$$$$$$$$

Sunday: Feb 26

Soccer: Parlay: Salzburg -250 (Austrian) AND Valencia -238 (Spanish) 10 Units CANBET
    Overall odd of the parlay is -101

The Salzburg game starts 9.30AM EST, so place your bet before you go to sleep. I might post another 10* bomb during sunday afternoon, but dont count on it.

After yesterdays blow out mississippi state blow out winner my posted bombs' winning rate has climbed back to the 70's precentage. Now lets get climb back to 75%. My 50* Units Play of the Daay BOMBS are hitting around 75%. Get Sunday's 50* Unit Bomb now.
    Purewinners.com - Experience The Thrill of Winning Everday!
    6+ Years | 5000+ Bets | >57% Hit Rate | >13% Yield/Roi

Extra small plays (these are not bombs and will not be counted towards record).

Soccer: Serie A: Messina/Ascoli DRAW +190
    Soccer: Serie A: Lazio/As Roma DRAW +190
    Soccer: Portugal Superliga: Porto/benfica DRAW +230
    Soccer: French League 1: Marseille/Nice DRAW +205
    Soccer: French League 1: Monaco/Lille DRAW +200

I really love those draws. Except the messina/ascoli games all the other teams played in UEFA and champions league games during the weekday and they will be tired and most will play slow, boring games. Even without the weekday games these teams usually play draw style games with low scoring. IF YOU ARE BETTING RISK THE SAME AMOUNT IN ALL 5 TEAMS. Also do a parlay with the 5 games so that you dont have to feel bad if all 5 hits. $20 parlay with the above 5 games pays $5250.

Comment

Originally posted by Purewinners
      Sunday: Feb 26
      After yesterdays blow out mississippi state blow out winner my posted bombs' winning rate has climbed back to the 70's precentage. Now lets get climb back to 75%. My 50* Units Play of the Daay BOMBS are hitting around 75%. Get Sunday's 50* Unit Bomb now.
      forgive my typing/sentence structure/grammar/whatever. its freakin 3.30 am

Comment

ADDING the 2nd 10* BOMB

NCAAB: Ball State +9 10 Units

The first bomb is still in process. The austrian team won 5-2 and the spanish game hasnt finished.

Comment

Working...
        X