E.K. Sports Associates-Huge Card Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.K. Sports Associates-Huge Card Thursday

Well, I continue on my torrid streak as my clients get the money again on Wednesday night and my second comp play wins this week too. Tonight, Thursday, I have at least three plays on tap, with possibly as many as five or six. Aren't you tired of paying your book week after week. Instead of paying out, my clients are raking in the cash so they can step in "with both feet" when the Big Dance gets here. I charge $15 per "play day" and there is no minimum number of days you need to subscribe for. I charge you only for the days on which I release a play..PERIOD! I have no salesmen, so you ALWAYS deal directly with me. You can contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding my service and make payment through PayPal or Firepay. I can accept credit cards through PayPal also. I hope you decide to turn your cash flow from "out" to "in" and join my growing list of clients where you are always treated with respect. Thursday comp play is Hofstra (+1). As always, good luck!!

E.K. Sports Associates
Working...
X