Best Bets For President's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bets For President's Day!

It figures.. the only 2 losses on the page yesterday were the easiest games to cap. The strange & unusual always seems to happen on a Sunday! :confused:

1) NEVADA @ IDAHO 4:00PM EST ($20)
    2) WEST VIRGINIA @ SYRACUSE 7:00PM EST ($20)
    3) APPALACHIAN ST. @ CHATTANOOGA 7:30PM EST ($20)
    4) OKLAHOMA @ TEXAS TECH 9:00PM EST ($20)
    5) PORTLAND @ LMU 10:00PM EST ($20)

PREMIUM SELECTION: HOFSTRA - 5.5
    Have a great holiday & too your success,
    Rob (Sports Guru 4u)
    www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
    Too your success!
    The Sports Guru 4u

Your Picks Suck!!

I viewed a history of your posts, and I found the following:

You provide random "Freebies", which should be translated to "loser". I have listed your most recent, "Freebies":

01/23/206-Syracuse +4.5 Loss

01/15/2006-Maryland -6 Loss

01/13/2006-Knicks -7 Win

01/09/2006-Penn -2 Loss

01/08/2006-South Florida +20 Win

01/04/2006-Bulls -3 Loss

Your picks suck, and you should be banned from posting any more garbage. Do us all a favor and retire!

Comment

You are correct.. my non -premium free picks do suck this year (hitting only 51%) I apologize if you went 2-4 with those 6 non- premium selections! You are "barking up the wrong tree" though! My service is very good! If you think my service should retire.. why don't you just fade the selections! Maybe you will make some cash!
      www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
      Too your success!
      The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

Working...
      X