This Guy Is Pretty Good, Some Good Picks Nba/nbcaab Service Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy Is Pretty Good, Some Good Picks Nba/nbcaab Service Plays

Check this guy out. I am on his plays...

http://winners4cheap.bravehost.com/

I found this guy on Google, pretty good, I hope he will get better through the week... Better than losing

DAY 3 FREE PICKS for MONDAY 2.20.06

504 Syracuse +1.5 {Analysis}-

(The one and only*Trap of the year* dont miss out on this vegs trap bet, i swear if u bet wv tonight u will regret it, biggest game of the year for jim beiheims crew, coming off a nice W vs louisville, where my Iri$H man jerry macnamera scorerd 30, hes coming around, and will pick apart the slow guard play of WV. carrier dome will be off its old cement ground tommorow, dont miss out the whole school will be there in orange! go orange!)

506 Texas Tech +4{Analysis}-

*Big monday best bet* Bobby Knight will have his crew ready to do battle with the high flyers from okla, tt is coming in on a 2 game win streak and ready to go on a tourney run, okla lost to colorado and is on the slide, losing there last three ATS. bobby knight isnt bobby knight for nothing, he knows how to win. in this rivalry bobby will keep it close im doing moneyline but take the points for assurance as we go because i want u guys to gain some confidence in me and by the time tourney comes around i will be calling upsets and outrights left and right u just watch, take TT plus the 4 and relax, after this win ull be at ur computer at work the next day like a degenerate waiting for my release on tuesday.

DAY 2 Free Picks 2.10.06 (3-3) -0.3 Units

This Guy Is Pretty Good, Has Had Some Nice Plays Gainst Public, Ncaab/nba Services

http://winners4cheap.bravehost.com/

I found this guy on Google, pretty good, I hope he will get better through the week... Better than losing

DAY 3 FREE PICKS for MONDAY 2.20.06

504 Syracuse +1.5 {Analysis}-

(The one and only*Trap of the year* dont miss out on this vegs trap bet, i swear if u bet wv tonight u will regret it, biggest game of the year for jim beiheims crew, coming off a nice W vs louisville, where my Iri$H man jerry macnamera scorerd 30, hes coming around, and will pick apart the slow guard play of WV. carrier dome will be off its old cement ground tommorow, dont miss out the whole school will be there in orange! go orange!)

506 Texas Tech +4{Analysis}-

*Big monday best bet* Bobby Knight will have his crew ready to do battle with the high flyers from okla, tt is coming in on a 2 game win streak and ready to go on a tourney run, okla lost to colorado and is on the slide, losing there last three ATS. bobby knight isnt bobby knight for nothing, he knows how to win. in this rivalry bobby will keep it close im doing moneyline but take the points for assurance as we go because i want u guys to gain some confidence in me and by the time tourney comes around i will be calling upsets and outrights left and right u just watch, take TT plus the 4 and relax, after this win ull be at ur computer at work the next day like a degenerate waiting for my release on tuesday.

DAY 2 Free Picks 2.10.06 (3-3) -0.3 Units

Comment

Working...
    X