No announcement yet.

Brandon Lane Sinks to a New Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho hum-LOSER Lane "built" on his record by going 1-5 the last two nights.
    This guy is a real rank amateur, and doesn't have a clue as to how to cap a game.

Comment

Lane goes 1-3 today blowing almost another 100 units.

Comment

if you wanna make money just bet the opposite of brandon lanes picks. he loses all the time

Comment

Originally posted by shock1
          if you wanna make money just bet the opposite of brandon lanes picks. he loses all the time
          You are right;sadly a lot of folks probably went to see or rented that FICTITIOUS,FAIRYTALE movie allegedly about his life and believe that he is a great capper.
          In actuality, he ranks near the bottom of paid cappers, and his record is always shown as better than it is because of his devious rating system which simply raises the star ratings day after day until he makes it into the win column.
          His plays are based on gut feelings for the most part, which a guaranteed way to keep him and anyone dumb enough to play his games in the red.

Comment

Lane

I THOUGHT THAT MOVIE WAS FUNNY AS HELL , HE LOST 3 STRAIGHT MONTHS IN A ROW !! GIVE ME A BREAK IF I LOSE 3 STRAIGHT DAYS IN A ROW MY CUSTOMERS GET RESTLESS AND AFTER YOU SEE HIM FLIPPING A COIN TO
            PICK THE SUPER BOWL WINNER YOU HAVE TO WANT TO LOSE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR SERVICES LIKE HIS !

Comment

1-1 Monday +17 units if anyone is following

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                1-1 Monday +17 units if anyone is following
                If you are referring to Lane, in actuality what he wins or loses in units is meaningless;he rates his plays not according to what he thinks of them but what he has to do to try to get his record into the plus column over a period of time(doubling or tripling up if need be) and of course by inference and/or as a side effect to try to get some suckers to buy the picks.
                His monopoly money manner of rating of the games ranks right up there with the most devious scamming tactics I have ever seen in 27+ years of following sports services.
                Last edited by savage1; 02-21-2006, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X