Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lane Sinks to a New Low

Brandon Lane Sinks to a New Low

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you have liked to been one of the "lucky" ones to have bought and played these picks tonight as posted here:

Brandon Lane

50 Dime
    Seton Hall

25 Dime
    George Washington
    Washington
    Maryland
    Wichita State

What does Brandon LOSER Lane say tomorrow to his customers(if he has any?) regarding Seton Hall, his 50 dime play, which lost 99-57? "Sorry folks, I will try to work harder;we didn't "quite" get there?" All in all, a typical 1-4 day for this FRAUD SCAMDICAPPER.

how do you find out his picks???

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      how do you find out his picks???
      Tony-they are posted at another forum. Have one of the moderators give you my private email address(if the will do it) and I will tell you where to find them.
      Perhaps they will tell you themselves;for obvious reasons I cannot post the website here.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Tony-they are posted at another forum. Have one of the moderators give you my private email address(if the will do it) and I will tell you where to find them.
        Perhaps they will tell you themselves;for obvious reasons I cannot post the website here.
        i was just wondering......i do not even like to look at those guys.....nothing but trouble......thanks and continued good luck!!!

Comment

You should post here so we canfade them...
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Tony-as stated, perhaps one of the moderators will email you the website address.
            If not, I guess unless we meet some day by chance and I tell you, the website will have to remain a secret.
            The guys who post here are much better anyways than most of those paid services whose picks are posted at the other forum with a few exceptions.

Comment

How would you have liked to have been one of Brandon Lane's 2(or is it 3) customers tonight(Wednesday) with these beauts?

Brandon Lane

50 DIMES

Kent State

Syracuse

G.Washington

Ohio State

Oklahoma

Denver Nuggets

Man-at 50 dimes a pop, his few remaining customers must really be hurting.(1-5 night)
              If handicappers were licensed, this LOSER would have had his taken away a long time ago.

Comment

Savage..... Your a very odd guy!!! Thats why we love ya here buddy!!

Comment

You Da Man Savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

b lane is my idol
                    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

LOSER Lane was 1-3 last night. I would think his probably few remaining customers must be getting desperate by now.

Comment

what do you mean, with monopoly money you simply bet more the next time around to make up for the loses...if you keep doubling your bound to win your money back...right?

Comment

What a GREAT FADE....Money In The Bank !!!$$$!!!
                          See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLOCK044
                            what do you mean, with monopoly money you simply bet more the next time around to make up for the loses...if you keep doubling your bound to win your money back...right?
                            You got it!

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieB
                              What a GREAT FADE....Money In The Bank !!!$$$!!!
                              11th ward
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                              X