Jack Price/Corey Black(head) Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Price/Corey Black(head) Return

Having disappeared since last June, Jack Price and his imaginary sidekick Corey Black(head), who is really Jack himself, apparently have returned.
    Yesterday afternoon, I received a taped call on my cell phone from the unmistakeable voice of Jack Price telling me that "Corey" had a lock on last night's game between Dallas and the Lakers.
    Jack stated that "Corey" has gone something like 25-1 in going on or against the Lakers this year and to press the 0 button on the phone in order to be connected to an operator who would give out the game free "with no obligation"(yeah right).
    Jack went on to say that "Corey"(meaning Jack) has been doing this for more than 20 years and is the best around.
    Of course after the message ended, I immediately hung up the phone.
    Here are my questions:
    1) What happened to Jack/Corey since last June? Did they elope and have just decided to come back or more likely did Jack/Corey just get released from prison again for the zillionth time, and that that is the reason for the absence?
    2) If "Corey" has really been around for 20 years as "Jack" says, then how come I and no else have ever heard of him?
    Could he be a cousin of Brandon Lane, another liar/scamster who no one has ever heard of prior to the making of the movie about him and who also has a godlike, fairy tale/fictitious record as displayed in the movie?
    Did anyone else get a call from Jack Price/Corey Black(head), or am I the only person whom they called in trying to make a comeback?
    Last edited by savage1; 02-08-2006, 03:56 PM.

Jack Price

I THINK THE BOY GOT IN A LITTLE LEGAL TROUBLE OR MAYBE THAT WAS MIKE WARREN !!! IM SURE GOOD OLD JACK HAD THE LAKERS .

Comment

What they ought to do is put Jack Price/"Corey Black", Stu Feiner, Joh nny Demarco, Brandon Lane and a few other likes on a satellite and launch them on a one way mission into outer space.
      In so doing, other civilizations, if they found this ship, would then have a real understanding of what the word "scamdicapper" means here on earth.
      Last edited by savage1; 02-08-2006, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Well, Scamming ass Wayne Root finally had a winning night. but

No Limit Conference USA February Game of the Month- Rice Owls
        Fortune 5000-South Florida Bulls,
        Board of Directors -Wisconsin Badgers,
        Trophy Club -Arkansas Razorbacks,
        Chairman's Club- Loyola Chicago Ramblers Millionaire's Club- NC Charlotte 49'ers
        5* 0-0
        4* 0-0
        3* 1-0
        2* 1-0
        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Fuck That Queer Have 2 Listen 2 His Bullshit Commercial Everyday On The Radio 2 Work
          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

To change the expression slightly, "Even a blind capper can pick a winner once in a while."
            As I have stated, a capper(Root) who relies 100% of fading and cannot even do one writeup on a game and/or name any of the players on the teams involved is not worth one cent.
            He is well under 50% for the season when all sports and games are considered, and that is what counts.
            ps Remember though this thread was directed at Jack Price and his imaginary partner Corey Black(head).

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              Fuck That Queer Have 2 Listen 2 His Bullshit Commercial Everyday On The Radio 2 Work

hahahahahaha.....you to?
              5* 0-0
              4* 0-0
              3* 1-0
              2* 1-0
              1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...