• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...winning and grinning...

Fast Eddie Sports
    Wednesday February 8, 2006

** 6 days from Valentine's Day **

Wednesday - Fast Eddie Sports has 8 WINNERS = 2 10* TOP Plays & 6 5* Regular Plays - NBA & College picks that are going tonight and are yours FREE below to WIN more $$$ !!! Only wager on the TOP Plays just as I have also. When you become a client you are to only wager on TOP Plays and you are GUARANTEED to WIN on TOP Plays !!! View for yourself and you will see that my TOP Plays are hitting 54% LIFETIME...

All personal clients have WON BIG money the last 2 Weeks...College Basketball has won 10 out of the last 12 days and the 2 days of losers were 50% for the days...just lost "juice"...get 'em while I AM HOT !!!

$50 Bucks for 30 days !!!

...College Basketball is winning and grinning...

...#3 at http://www.GuruTracker.com

You can call Fast Eddie 1-800-971-0082 up until 7:00 pm eastern during the week for any info that you may need or to get signed up for the month for only $50 BUCKS !!!

I, Fast Eddie, GUARANTEE that you WILL win money on all TOP Plays for the 30 days or you will get another 30 days FREE, with no questions asked. TOP Plays are hitting 54% lifetime as of today. Where else can you get a better deal ?

Don't pay me for my time, but pay me for how much money I can win for you !!!

Wednesday February 8, 2006
    Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports

NBA
    5* Regular Play
    * Golden State Warriors +4
    * Portland Trailblazers +6
    * LA Clippers +7
    * Philadelphia 76ers 5
    * Milwaukee Bucks 5
    * Phoenix Suns 7-

College Basketball...13 TOP Plays tonight for clients