Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• %%%Dr. Winn TUESDAY%%%

Goodevening gamblers!

Cashed in big last night with SOURCE GOW....Tonight, he told me there could be a bunch of picks this week, i don't personally know why but just relaying info. Anyway, today he said the special pick is the BUFFALO SABRES ML -120.

SOURCE PICK: BUFFALO SABRES ML -120
    Record(2-2)(1-0 GOW)

extra pick, good home value imo, worth a small coin Kentucky -2.5!

GL everyone, lets beat the man tonight!!!

Almost forgot, if anyone wants to discuss these picks or my service, simply email me and you will have an honest answer.

drwinnspicks@hotma*l.com (hotmail)

GL AGAIN!

Comment

Just received a call!!! Late breaking pick from the source!!

TOLDEDO +1.5!!! BANK IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
        Just received a call!!! Late breaking pick from the source!!

TOLDEDO +1.5!!! BANK IT!
        I would really like to know who or what is your source!!!
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

LOL! Not the first time I have heard that, trust me but I hope you can understand that the information is unavailable. He is a contact who follows and bets on a lot of the sharp games but that is all I should say. Sorry I am unable to give a full answer but i think it is best to just enjoy his games. If you would like to discuss something further, let me know.

Comment

Who cares about the SOURCE as long as this keeps happening! 2-0 night baby!!! Buffalo pulls out the win in OT and 1.5 pt doggie TOLEDO wins it outright by 16 in a beat down!! GREAT night and this is what i meant about this guy......

Record(4-2)(1-0 GOW) His record is almost where it should be...Should win 7/10 or VERY close to it, not even kidding.....

GL!

Comment

Working...
            X