Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Brandon Lane Bullshit

Read this first and then my comments:

12-0-2 my last 14 Super Bowls that I have been made a selection on.

That says it all. The one game I have delivered to the world my last 14 releases and their has been nobody better on the planet Earth.

When you have the winner early, you might as well release it. I am releasing it now.

Please understand one thing. Not all my Super Bowl plays have been huge plays.

In fact, it was 2 years ago that I had only a 50 Dime play on Carolina over New England. So as you can see, not every Super Bowl release has been a monster play.

However, this one has two monster plays.

People, it has been the run of all runs in this game. It started in 1987 with the Giants crushing Denver and has gotten better every year.

Yes, I didn't have a play 1995 and 1996 as I was caddying making the movie happen.

Now, 1997 and 2000 you had a pair of pushes with New England +14 over Green Bay and it fell 35-21 and the Rams -7 over the Titans 23-16.

I have had 3 calls that almost fell exactly on the final score.

1991 I called for the Giants outright over the Bills and came with a 20-17 final.

20-19 on the Norwood miss to end it.

How about the call I made in 1998 when I touted to the world Denver 34-20 over Atlanta.

34-19 was your final.

Lastly, New England as a double digit dog outright over St.Louis 21-17.

Patriots win 20-17.

People, I have been dialed in on this game to such a level, it is a place other handicappers and people can only dream about.

You can't possibly think about making a move on this game until you get my Two biggest Super Bowl plays of my life.

I am talking about the Two biggest plays in 15 years and both go today.

This is the biggest wagering decision you have in your life today.

I will let the 12-0-2 record with this game the last 14 times I have released it speak for me. I am talking about never losing this game for my entire career that I have been asked to pick it.

SAVE MONEY

I wonder who has monitored this "incredible" run-could it be Stu Feiner, his mentor, or perhaps Jack Price/Corey Black, Joh nny Demarco or maybe just the dream he had last night?
    It is no wonder that sports services in general have a bad name when you have despicable scum sucking, lying leeches like Brandon Lane out there.
    Last edited by savage1; 02-05-2006, 12:33 PM.

One further thing-I didn't bother to go and see the fictitious piece of garbage of a movie made about this loser.
    However, I was under the impression that in the movie he lost a huge Superbowl bet;if that is true, this in itself would negate his claim about being undefeated.
    Could someone who has seen this fairy tale movie, please clarify.
    Last edited by savage1; 02-05-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

savvy, do you know if he is still on the steelers?
      Control what you can control...

Comment

Lowrider-It is against the rules to post service plays here. I will say however that I have heard nothing to dispute what you just said if other forums are accurate.

Comment

Working...
        X