Are you ready for MORE football???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for MORE football???

Good win last night with Carolina in the NHL and got another semi juicy favorite that will cash later on tonight.

LA Kings -155 over Edmonton

Edmonton's shown to be a good road team...better then at home, but after a win last night, there will be a bump in the road against the more rested Kings.

Look for the Kings to pull away from the tired Edmonton legs and win this one fairly easy.

Good luck to all that follow!!
    Rook

Starting tomorrow the 20th season of Arena Football starts, and we're ready to cash in some more pigskin...even the 50 Yard style!!

Right now, you can get the first week of AFL on me just by sending me an email to [email protected] and we'll get you on the AFL list.

If you like what you see and want to jump on board, you can take 50% off the monthly or seasonal price of the AFL package when you also get the BIG 4 sports package for a month.

Just check out www.rooksports.com for more info, or shoot me an email, and we'll get you taken care of.

Will be out most of the afternoon, so I will get back to all that inquire later on tonight, and I will be in the office all weekend from then.

Good luck Rookster!

Comment

GL Rook!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good luck Rook
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...