Rob House "Robs" his customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob House "Robs" his customers

Here is an example of the bullshit I am talking about;I posted it in reference to the outrageous hype posted by this scammer, which is also popular with other scammers like Lane, Root and Feiner. My comments follow:

Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20,000,000* Highest Rated NFL Playoff Release of my Career

20,000,000♦ Carolina Panthers

Confirmed!

I am sorry for any of you who followed this guy;any service which hypes a 20 million star playoff game only to get people to signup deserves to lose.
    What will Rob House(actually his name should be Rob The BETTOR) have tomorrow-perhaps the highest rated Monday Night NBA game or college game of all time, maybe 40 million stars to try to get into the plus column?

Whatever happened to "1 star" or "3 unit" plays = what a joke! For the most part these guys are all clowns looking for new and unique ways of stealing your hard earned money. My favorite is the infamous "Game of a Lifetime" promo. Who falls for this crap? The only advice I need is from the fine cappers on this forum.

Comment

Art-To me it is just so infantile and insulting to rate games in the multi million star category, and to me indicates that the servic is more interested in getting people to buy the pick than on trying to win.
      As you say, I prefer rating like Phil Ste ele has(yeah a compliment from me believe it or not) with a 5 star being the highest rating.
      I can see a little hyping of a big game of say a 50* star lock if the basic play is say 10*.
      What gets me is that some scammers like Brandon Lane will have say a 10 dime lock for a smaller play and then a 1000 dime lock for a big play, inmplying that one should play 100 times their normal amount;the service does that knowing full well no one will do that but also knowing if the game wins, it will make the service's record look better than it really is;I and others refer to these types of games as "Monopoly Money Games" because it is theoretical or play money only which is involved.

Comment

In terms of Rob's own rating system which follows, it will be interesting to see how he tries to get his money back.
        It seems to me he contradicted himself by putting out a 20 million star play, when he states that 1 million stars is his highest;then again like a desperate hooker, he needed to try to attract some suckers, thus the 20 million star rating yesterday.
        It is more evident than ever why some have referred to their website site, which includes him, Brandon LOSER Lane, Chuck Franklin and a few others as the Big Green TURD.

Rob House's Rating System

Do not be confused by the ratings of my plays or what they mean. I want to keep it simple so everyone can maximize their winnings when consulting my plays.

The ratings go up as my confidence in a play increases. Sometimes there may be plays in different sports on the same day with much different ratings. I can explain this and help you understand my system.

When baseball is wrapping up and football is starting the ratings on my baseball plays will be higher. With most of the season already completed there is more information and more knowledge about the games then in football where there is little to no games to use as background. So don't compared ratings between sports but rather view each sport seperately.

100,000♦ is a play that is still worthy of a wager but yet not where you want to make your money.

250,000♦ is a play that has solid evidence and trends that would lead me to bet more on.

500,000♦ is a play that I feel very confident about and I am willing to make a signifigant wager.

1,000,000♦ or more is a play that stands out as a near perfect play and I will make my big bucks on these plays.

This system has proven to work for me for many years. As a sport's season progresses and more game knowledge is gained then more confidence in games
        Last edited by savage1; 01-23-2006, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Of course the rating system is in place to hype the plays. But isn't it really all proportional to the rating system? What is the difference between a scamdicapper rating his plays for 100,000 to 1,000,000 and someone on this board rating from 1-10? Other then charging of course. I've seen many a capper on this board show there daily record as having gone 6-2 or whatever and been down units b/c of rating sytems. That's why I personally believe in playing all for the same.
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Capperjohn-what you say is true to a point.
            However, in the case of House, he violated his own rating system, which states/implies 1 million star is the higest rated play, and yet he released a 20 million star play for the sole purpose of trying to get people to buy the pick;does this not violate his own rating system?

Comment

Savage...why do these guys bother you so much? You write lenghty diatribes that must consume great time and energy...they are all scammers, that's a given. Give it a rest.
              Just a thought,
              Moosh

Comment

Originally posted by mooshroma
                Savage...why do these guys bother you so much? You write lenghty diatribes that must consume great time and energy...they are all scammers, that's a given. Give it a rest.
                Just a thought,
                Moosh
                Moosh-I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, and if a few more say the same thing, I would probably do it.
                However, judging by the number of hits I get on posts like this(111 so far on this one), I would have to conclude that there is at least some interest on what I say.
                I know a lot of posts/threads sound the same, but remember there are always new people who are not knowedgeable about the tricks of these scamsters and/or are not as old as I and "have not been around the block."
                Again, I do appreciate your comments, and if enough people tell me to stop and that is enough, I would cease starting threads such as this one.

Comment

I would imagine he can "violate" his own system anytime he wants. It's his system; right or wrong. I certainly don't think it's right by any means. But many cappers on this board go outside their own rating systems and step out on plays. To each his own I would think.
                  Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                  Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by capperjohn1
                    I would imagine he can "violate" his own system anytime he wants. It's his system; right or wrong. I certainly don't think it's right by any means. But many cappers on this board go outside their own rating systems and step out on plays. To each his own I would think.

The big difference is that on this thread people are NOT being asked to pay money for their plays, and for the most part we know their records are accurate. People can choose to play or not play the games
                    However, by my way of thinking when a paid capper like House goes out of his way to hype a 20 million star play when his highest rated play is allegedly 1 million stars, and it is done on day when there will be milllions of people both watching the game because of its importance (and thus many potential customers to buy), then I have to question his motivation and integrity;it is as easy as that.
                    ps Ask yourself this: if this was just a regular Sunday afternoon game during the regular season with 12 or 13 other games, do you think he would have hyped this particular game as a 20 million star lock?
                    Last edited by savage1; 01-23-2006, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I defnitely agree with you about "hype." A million stars, a billion stars, a gazillion stars, it's all about the perceived "value" and degree of confidence. I mean do you think newbies and sheep are stupid enough to bet 1 million or 20 million units on a hyped game? His job is to sell. And that's part of his job. Again, not saying right or wrong, as I don't believe any scamdicapper. And the only reason I compared it to peeps on this board is that some will rate via tokens, pizzas, units, whatever. And I know they are free plays, but rated is rated. Whether the degree of confidence is 1-10, 20-50 or 10,000 to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!!
                      Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                      Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        ps Ask yourself this: if this was just a regular Sunday afternoon game during the regular season with 12 or 13 other games, do you think he would have hyped this particular game as a 20 million star lock?

Of course not!! That's where game of month, AFC total of month, blah, blah come in. Captive audience.
                        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Capperjohn-we are basically on the same page;of course no one in his right mind would bet 20 million units on anything.
                          I simply object to a capper using words like 20 million star locks-the highest rated game ever to dupe people into believing the play is only an opinion and nothing more. If Carolina was in fact his highest rated playoff game ever, judgin by the results, it doesn't say much for him as a capper or a person for that matter.

Comment

Out of curiousity, where do you stand of free plays being posted with ratings? And what is the highest rating you would "allow" and be OK with?
                            Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                            Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by capperjohn1
                              Out of curiousity, where do you stand of free plays being posted with ratings? And what is the highest rating you would "allow" and be OK with?
                              I can't answer that without knowing the particular capper's rating system.
                              If the capper gives it out as a comp. with no rating, i would accept it that way;if there is a rating to it, accept it that way.
                              The funny thing is that some cappers' comps. are better than their regular paid for plays.

Comment

Working...
                              X