Potential "Fight of Year"! Morales vs. Pacquiao 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential "Fight of Year"! Morales vs. Pacquiao 2

Jan 21st 11:00pm est Morales vs. Pacquiao 2 (Super Featherweights) Don't miss out on this potential "fight of the year"! The Sports Guru 4u is the #1 source for boxing selections! (boxing selection record 77-1)

We also have 2 premium NBA selections free on the picks page for MLK Day! The Sports Guru 4u all year has dominated the NBA at monitor service www.gurutracker.com So don't miss out on the 2 free premium selections on the picks page!

Morales vs. Pacquiao ($50)

Freebie: Pacers +6.5
    www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
    Too your success!
    The Sports Guru 4u

77-1????? IS that a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
      77-1????? IS that a typo?
      It's probably just a play on words, boxing selection?? I'm 1000-0 on my next day prediction plays. That's when I tell you who's gonna win the day after it happens.

Comment

All picks are sent off up to 30 minutes before scheduled start time.

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        It's probably just a play on words, boxing selection?? I'm 1000-0 on my next day prediction plays. That's when I tell you who's gonna win the day after it happens.
        Selections are sent off well before scheduled start. For boxing.. I usually wait till after weigh in. No need for this bout.
        Sports Guru 4u
        www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
        Too your success!
        The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Guru 4u
          Selections are sent off well before scheduled start. For boxing.. I usually wait till after weigh in. No need for this bout.
          Sports Guru 4u
          So you are saying out of 78 fights you have only lost one? Come on man

Comment

Yes sir!

Originally posted by BigMike
            So you are saying out of 78 fights you have only lost one? Come on man
            Roy Jones Jr. KO loss at the hands of Tarver is the only boxing prediction I've lost. There are lots of doubters & "bullshit callers".. I just let my selections do the talkin'! I am huge in the U.K. for boxing.. they are boxing fanatics!! Not as popular yet here in the States. Did you cash in on my 3 free NBA selections tonight for MLK Day?!
            1) Pacers +6.5
            2) Spurs (even)
            3) Mavs -9.5
            Too your success!
            The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Guru 4u
              Did you cash in on my 3 free NBA selections tonight for MLK Day?!
              1) Pacers +6.5
              2) Spurs (even)
              3) Mavs -9.5
              Of course I did because everyone comes on bettorschat looking for your free picks. What is their record? 94-2?????

Comment

Working...
              X