Soccer? Hell Yeah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer? Hell Yeah!!

So we introduced soccer starting the new year, and so far so good...as of right now 5-2 (+3.45 units) to start the year, and we are just so very excited about things.

Here's a taste....it starts at 2:30 today.

Italian Soccer

Juventus -143 over Palmero

Juventus is the Best team in the Italian Series A league...and they have some major revenge in this game as Palmero beat them last year. Juventus has lost once in 17 games (15-1-1) and they shouldn't lose today.

Good luck to all that follow today...but don't be skeered....I think this is easy money.

Rook

Are you ok?? LOL... GL

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      Are you ok?? LOL... GL
      I checked my offshore account this morning, and had a unit more then I had at the end of the day last night with a soccer win at 7:30am...I"m very much ok!!!

Comment

hey rook thanks for the winning basketball pick last night.getting points and they win outright.THANKS AGAIN

Comment

thanks joe-mo...check your email buddy.

Comment

Good luck soccer BIATCH, you and homer can shop for mini vans together
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

LOL Jc....well we have another winner 2-1.

Soccer has been good.

I will put the full card out tomorrow....the one hoops game i was going to put out (memphis/bulls under) the points have moved too much for me to be too comfortable with releaseing it to you all.

So...we'll take care of business tomrrow.

congrats to all that followed today.
              Rook

Comment

Working...
              X