Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any handicapping service out there you guys would recommand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=51

See ya in a couple of days ... Next time you post a URL you will be gone for good ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=51

See ya in a couple of days ... Next time you post a URL you will be gone for good ...
      I am so sorry about that. I don't know I am not supposed to post any link in my post. I couldn't even see others post, that's why I have to register another username. Like I said in my post, I was trying to PM the message, but I don't know why I couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
        You obviously don't realize you are at the best place on the planet to get sports picks. People post their records, give reasonings, and don't charge you a cent. If you want to get a service, go for it. I've been burned for a few grand in my days by the supposed "scamdicappers" who claim they'll give you a season for a certain price, then a over under comes up and they tell you you have to buy the "Totals" package to, and on and on. Anyways, there are some really hot cappers here, I advise you to start checking them out and don't believe in the myth that these services are MAGICAL, people at this site make shitloads of money by betting against these clowns picks, do what you want but no service can even lick the dirt off bettors chat's shoes. GL to you
        Definitely there are so many cool and nice people here. They post their good picks and don't even charge a cent. I am still trying to find out the best cappers. I think Hoopsjunkie is the best in NBA picks and Rj and Kaptain are the best in the overall picks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          Obvioulsy this is a shill for that website.....I was waiting to see if I was right about the "innocent" post....and I'm sure I am.
          I have nothing to do with that site. I just found them at a monitor service and they are in the first place so far. That's why I was asking about them.

Comment

Originally posted by joe-mo
            The Best In The Buisness Is Right Here At This Website.theres No One Better Than The Rook.he Post Plays All Monitor And Does Nothing But Pick Winners More Than Anyone Else.
            The other guy Buzz who is recommanded by Kaptain seems good too.

Comment

Working...
            X