Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any handicapping service out there you guys would recommand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any handicapping service out there you guys would recommand?

Hello. This forum is awesome. I really like it a lot. And some poster here have really amazing results. I am new to sports betting. Is there any handicapper you guys would recommand I subscribe? Thank you for your help.
    Posting record 0-2 -7 units. suck

Subscribe to............

NOONE! Everything you need is here and its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

these guys are better and free....screw paying someone.....

Comment

WWW.SAVEYOURMONEY.COM
        STICK WITH THE GUYS HERE 4 FREE AND LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF EVERY DAY GREAT SITE GOOD LUCK AND
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

yeah, RJ's
          2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsjunkie
            yeah, RJ's
            RJ's picks really kick ass.

Comment

U Have 2 Pay Now Though Is The Word On The Street Blackmarket Style

Comment

No service at all is required for you to have some winners....

I don't endorse Services, cause this site has a lot of good cappers here.....

There are 2 services that post in the Services Section, that are steady, and are also part of the family....go there, and search if you must.....

2 of em ---Rook and Buzz---post service plays in the Service section, yet they roam around in here with us, no promotions, and have fun with us......The 2 above mentioned also supply a comp play here every day----take a look, and decide yourself...

If your looking for a Book to use, please consider the ones that sponsor us here....Look in the Banners above......

Welcome---have fun with us, and get ready for one of the best and most pleasant experiences you'll ever have....

All the above are my personal opinions----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

You can buy my picks- Just read em and send the money to [email protected]
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thank you very much Kaptain. Your picks kick ass too. You and RJ are my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                      You can buy my picks- Just read em and send the money to [email protected]
                      HA HA

Comment

Hi Kaptain. I was trying to send you a PM to ask you this question, but I was not allowed to send PM. Here is my question, there is a website [Do you have any idea about them? Thank you for your time.
                        Last edited by Spark; 01-07-2006, 11:46 AM.

Comment

You obviously don't realize you are at the best place on the planet to get sports picks. People post their records, give reasonings, and don't charge you a cent. If you want to get a service, go for it. I've been burned for a few grand in my days by the supposed "scamdicappers" who claim they'll give you a season for a certain price, then a over under comes up and they tell you you have to buy the "Totals" package to, and on and on. Anyways, there are some really hot cappers here, I advise you to start checking them out and don't believe in the myth that these services are MAGICAL, people at this site make shitloads of money by betting against these clowns picks, do what you want but no service can even lick the dirt off bettors chat's shoes. GL to you
                          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Obvioulsy this is a shill for that website.....I was waiting to see if I was right about the "innocent" post....and I'm sure I am.

Comment

The Best In The Buisness Is Right Here At This Website.theres No One Better Than The Rook.he Post Plays All Monitor And Does Nothing But Pick Winners More Than Anyone Else.

Comment

Working...
                              X