Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports 31-10 L41. NFL and Hardwood Action This Weekend

For those watching

3-1 Wednesday, 4-1 (4-0 premiums) Thursday to keep the big run going now at 31-10

Note: Records in the right menu bar at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com only include sports in season. College Football ended on a 11-3 Bowl Run and Buzz Sports Finished Ranked #7 in CFB at the National Sports Monitor. CFB Records have been finalized and archived on the monitored page. 31-10 Current run includes CFB.

Game Day Phone Service: Automated Toll Free Picks Line 1-866-491-6541 Or 1-900-772-7700 $20.00 Per Call. Online at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

CBB Manhattan vs. Iona (6* Play Of The Day)
    NBA Utah at Memphis (5* Top Totals)
    NBA Portland at New Orleans (3* Regular Selection)
    NBA LA Clippers at Sacramento (4* Premium Selection)

Opinion: Miami Heat PK at Phoenix

Bowl season ends with 6* Winner Texas to cap off a very nice CFB Season. I will now turn my full attention to the hardwood and NFL Playoffs. Football will continue with Saturday and Sunday Wild Card action as I look to maintain my first place ranking in the $25K Pro Cappers Handicapping Challenge as well as the Ultimate Handicapping Challenge. Currently Buzz Sports is your #1 NFL Handicapper in the country winning the Online 2005 NFL Handicapping Challenge and currently the #1 Ranked NFL Capper at the National Sports Monitor at 90-49 (64.75%) for the Regular Season.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections
Working...
X