Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports NFL 84-48 (63.64%) And #1 At The NSM

Happy New Year Sports Fans,

Buzz Sports had a big day Saturday going 8-1 grading TCU as a push. NFL is 16-4 L20 and the Bowls are getting off the carpet going 5-1 L6 with Game Of The Week Tulsa hitting Saturday.

Game Day Phone Service: Automated Toll Free Picks Line 1-866-491-6541 Or 1-900-772-7700 $20.00 Per Call. Online at www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Saturday's Card Features 5 Premium Selections. 82-52 Premium Football Run Continues Today. NFL 16-4 last 20. Today's NFL Card will feature the 6* Play Of The Week And Two 5* Top Totals. Basketball passes Sunday

NFL Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles (6* NFL Play Of The Week)
    NFL Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons (5* Premium Play. NFL Premiums 77-42 This Season)
    NFL Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs (4* Premium Play. NFL Premiums 77-42 This Season)
    NFL Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots (5* Top Total. NFL 5* Totals 30-11 This Season)
    NFL Detroit Lions at Pittsburgh Steelers
    NFL Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (5* Top Total. NFL 5* Top Totals 30-11 This Season)
    NFL My Sunday Night Play will be released just after halftime of the late afternoon games. Sunday/Monday Night 20-7 L27

Sunday Newsletter Play: Detroit/Pittsburgh Over 35. 3* Selection

Good Luck Sunday
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

BS. Post a top play for once. It
    s new years quit promoting picks for sale. Pleaaaaaasssse
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Eljugo

If you look back on my previous post over the last four years you will find the plays posted here at BC have been consistent winners and not slop. Also, if you understood my money managment system you would realize I play in a 1 to 2 unit range and I basically don't hype the so called "big plays". I am not looking for guys that need a bail out on a daily basis. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread but I just wanted to point this out to other readers.

Late Play: Tenn/Jax Over 36.5

Good Luck with your plays
      Buzz
      www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Good Luck Buzz and Happy New Year my friend ..

Comment

Good luck Buzz, happy new year and continued success.

Glad your one of the good guys in this crazy business.

Comment

Working...
          X