2005 End of the Year Thread and 2006 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 End of the Year Thread and 2006 Preview

Gonna have a week long thread to celebrate the end of the year and look forward to the prospects of a GREAT 2006. In addition, I've released a promo/press release to various outlets and forums that I am really excited about. I hope you are too.

------------------------------------------------------------

As the end of 2005 draws near, we wanted to make sure that everyone ended the calendar year on a high note and start looking forward to 2006 with much higher expectations.

2005 was Rooksports.com’s second and most profitable year. To say that 2005 was better then 2004 is a HUGE understatement. While we did well for our clients in 2004, there were far too many inconsistencies in the information that was received, in the games that were released and even in the information from contacts that was trusted. We wanted to maintain some longevity with our clients rather then the “Turn ‘em and burn ‘em” method that so many services out there seem to use. Obviously as 2005 went on, that goal was easily achieved.

January through March of 2005 didn’t start out as well as we wanted and we believe not being 110% committed to this business showed. April 1st, 2005 was the day that everything changed. The day that we decided to put forth that 110% effort. Rooksports.com became a full time business and the results showed right away. From April 1st until now, we are on a 55% clip, gaining 105 units in 8+ months. In those 8+ months, only 1 month was a losing one (May). That’s the consistency that we should all be looking for and that our clients are paying for: 6 straight months of profits with December a following right along.

Now, looking forward to 2006, we have some exciting AND money making news for you. The big 4 sports have been good to us at Rooksports:

Baseball: 496-399-21 (55%) (+63.80 units)
    All football: 2005 season 149-114 (57%) (+21.50 units)
    All Hoops: 2005 season 90-74 (55%) (+7.60 units)
    Hockey: 82-59-5 (58%) (+21.80 units)

Now we want more. Yes, we are greedy, but in this case, greed is a VERY good thing!

Starting January 1st, 2006, International Soccer will be introduced as an add-on for current Rooksports.com clients, as well as an option for new clients to sign up and make some extra money! Now, soccer is not for everyone, and Rooksports knows this. To tell you the truth, it wasn’t for me when I was introduced to it. As the summer went into fall and now into winter, International Soccer has helped to increase my personal bankroll and so, consequently, my interest! After months of exhaustive research and ”stroking” of many valuable contacts, we are not afraid to say that International Soccer in 2006 is going to be HUGE.

We will cover the MLS here in the United States, the Scottish Premier League, and what we see as our “bread and butter”, the English Premiere League. Between those 3 leagues, we will have a soccer card all year long. That in itself has excited more potential clients then I could have imagined.

Also in 2006, starting in February, we will introduce NASCAR as another add on to our current clients and an option for new clients. Betting on NASCAR is just as easy any of the other major sports. Profiting on NASCAR is a whole different story. You have to use the right discipline, knowledge and money management. One of my personal contacts approached me at the beginning of 2005 about NASCAR, but I just wasn’t ready to commit my money or my clients’ money without knowing what this guy was all about. So, I tracked his card, his money management principals, and of course, his results, and was VERY impressed. This guy bets on NOTHING but NASCAR and showed a profit like I had never seen before for someone who just wagers one sport. So now with a new NASCAR season rolling in February, we at Rooksports are prepared to say “Boogity! Boogity! Boogity! Let’s go racin’ boys!” and increase our bankrolls and out clients’ bankroll EVERY weekend there is a NASCAR race.

We are committed in 2006 to EXACTLY the same thing we were in 2005: leading ALL of you to a growing profit season after season. All you have to do is stay consistent and stay honest. In this business you will find a lot of “services” that promise one thing and deliver something completely different. You know who they are. WE know who they are. Most of them are only out for one thing, their own profit, not YOURS! For those that have signed up with us for a day, a week, month or even better, a season, can honestly say that we’ve promised a profit, and have delivered just that. And to top it off, we’ve had fun doing it!. If you can have fun, follow ALL of the major sports AND make money, what more could you possibly ask for?

I, personally, am looking forward to finishing the 2005-2006 football season on a VERY high note. Hoops and hockey are continuing at their record setting pace! And I can’t tell you how excited we are about the new things that are being introduced at Rooksports.com with International Soccer and NASCAR. I honestly believe that the 80+ units we are up for the year will be nearly double, and so here is our goal: 150 units for 2006. And yes, one unit and one unit only for each and every single bet. No 20 times plays, no games of the week, month, year. No double or triple-shots. We don’t have “dump plays” or other gimmicks to get your attention. After all is said and done, once the first pitch is thrown, the first ball tipped, or kicked off, the puck is dropped or the green flag is waved….our control is gone and we are now at the mercy of those individuals who we are betting on or against. We say, DO NOT place 2, 3, 4 or even 5 times your normal wager based on what one person says on one game! Is that money management? The ONLY way to make a REAL profit is just this, intelligent money management.

We pride ourselves on being honest, hard working and most of all, consistent. We gather the most information from as many sources as needed to get you the best daily card money can buy. This is a marathon, not a sprint. The quicker you realize this, the larger your bankroll will become. We CAN NOT promise a winning card every single day. Any service that does, is just flat out lying. In a business where someone can be WRONG almost 40-45% of the time and STILL thought of as a great handicapper, here’s all you need to know about Rooksports.com:

April: 54% +10.23 units
    May: 49% -11.00 units
    June: 56% +21.83 units
    July: 56% +15.13 units
    Aug: 55% +7.72 units
    Sept: 57% +20.63 units
    Oct : 53% +5.54 units
    Nov: 57% +23.22 units
    Dec: 56% +11.70 units (to date)

Do the math. That’s +105 units! Multiply your unit value by the units gained and your eyes should be filled with $$$$$$! And with the addition of International Soccer and NACAR for 2006, that number will be 150 units! If you’re not getting this type of return on your investment with your current service, then isn’t it time to change services?!?

Here’s to a great 2006 for all of you! All of us here at Rooksports.com look forward to continuing to service your sports wagering needs in 2006 and beyond!.

Sincerely,
    John "Rook"
    www.rooksports.com

------------------------------------------------------------

Free play for Monday December 26th is:
    Memphis/Utah UNDER 169

Good luck to all that follow today! And I hope Santa was good to you all.

John

nice job Rook---keep em coming my man--Best to ya in 06---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thank you Kapt, I very much appreciate your support.

Comment

Clarificiation

Need to clarify one thing...I've gotten numerous emails.

The soccer and NASCAR are Add-on's to the monthly package. They are not included in the regular month which has the Big 4: basketball/hockey/hoops/baseball.

you can add on soccer to the monthly package for $75 each or $100 for both when NASCAR starts.

However right now for all new members and existing members rolling over to January will receive 2 free weeks of Soccer to get a taste of the profits that can be had.

[email protected] is the email

Comment

Soccer, come on, soccer, you can wager on a sport that has nobody to watch it. BWAHAHAHAHAHH. just messin with you John,. To all wanting a legit service this is your guy. His record is recorded by spark, so there is no bullshit hanky panky
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Soccer, come on, soccer, you can wager on a sport that has nobody to watch it. BWAHAHAHAHAHH. just messin with you John,. To all wanting a legit service this is your guy. His record is recorded by spark, so there is no bullshit hanky panky

JC....it's nice to wake up in the AM late and realize that you already won the 7:45am EST game and are working on the 10am games now...lol

you can build a bankroll before lunch!

Thanks buddy...I know your just pulling my chain. Hope Santa was good to you...I asked Lauren Bowden if she'd stop by and see you and SPREAD some holiday cheer!

Comment

Well 0-1 for the start of the last week of the year....we need to fix that real quick.

Lets stick with the NBA and take Denver -3.5 over Philly

Good luck to all that follow today!!

Rook

Comment

gl to ya Rook---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Awesome Job this year Rook. GL next year also.

Keep kicking the books A$$
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

THanks Kapt, and much appreicated Homer.

Next year is going to be fantastic!

whooohooo!

Comment

Well two games this week not going the way I wanted, but we'll turn it around today.

Big dog in hockey today....don't be scared.

Carolina +200 over Ottawa

They've beaten Ottawa 2 out of 3 times this year and once in Ottawa already. The value is CLEARLY there as Carolina in my opinion is the 2nd best team in the conference even though by points they are tied for 3rd. They've got the guns to keep up with Ottawa and its unfortuanate that this will be the last time they play this year in the regluar season.

you can get a +1.5 for (-140) but I'm greedy...I think they win outright tonight.

Good luck to all that follow!
                      Rook

Comment

Good Luck today Rook, I agree with Carolina as a big dog.....I can't believe Bowden coached like Bill Cowher yesterday....4 and 1 on the goalline, he needs to get some Coconuts for Balls instead of those Peanuts he carries around...

Comment

Nice job this year John. Good to see you're consistant in every sport (WINNERS) month after month!

Comment

Chuck...No doubt...I'm gonna have to take some more pics of his daugther! bahahahahahahahahahaha

Mike...very much appreciated coming from you being a very well respected capper here.

hope we get a big one tonight.

Comment

I'm sorry guys....it's been a struggle the last 4 days.

I'll get it back on track very soon

Comment

Working...
                              X