Saturday NFL side & total free plus 2005-06 Bowl Package details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NFL side & total free plus 2005-06 Bowl Package details

NFL 5* goes early today exclusively at TheRealAnimal.com (dont' be fooled by imposters!) :christmas

11-5-1 ATS all Football since 12/3

18-10 last 28 BEST BETS rated 5* or 4 1/2* (3-0 last 2 weeks)

56-38 FB Majors (4* or higher) since 9/26. 4-1 last weekend

2005-06 BOWL PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!

19 straight days of Football starting Saturday 12/17 thru Rose Bowl on 1/4/06. A total of 21 days for $289 or $15.21 daily with Modified Consensus in FB and hoops.

Analysis of 4* Atlanta Monday night:

I watched an interview last night with Atlanta hands-on owner Arthur Blank. This guy is very well liked and a breath of fresh air after more than three decades with the Smith Family, whose priority was to make a profit and not necessarily win football games. Blank has spent money in free agency, locked up key players for long term deals, upgraded the practice facility, and most importantly sold out the Georgia Dome. He was very candid during the interview and admitted his disappointment should the Falcons not make the playoffs this year. He told the reporter he and Coach Jim Mora Jr. have had conversations about the season breaking down in four quarters of four-game increments. The first two quarters produced a 3-1 record. The 3rd quarter went 1-3. Tonight is the start of the final quarter and a 4-0 or 3-1 record is mandatory according to Blank if the Falcons want to play this January. Something else that will amaze most readers of this analysis is the fact the Falcons have NEVER enjoyed back-to-back winning seasons in the history of the franchise. But they can accomplish that this year with two more wins. While the Eagles certainly have an endless list of legitimate excuses for not playing at the caliber of last year’s team, I can’t find many for Atlanta. The Falcons have had some defensive injuries but on the flipside, Warrick Dunn is having his best year as a pro. In a sense I’ve been waiting for this game. In November the Falcons suffered back-to-back home defeats to Tampa Bay and Green Bay. They fell behind 14-0 in the first five minutes versus the Packers and never recovered. That 14-0 hole meant the Falcons had to abandon their powerful running game and it was also the same week the media started complaining about Michael Vick’s QB rating. Vick was 20-of-30 with two touchdowns and zero interceptions, but it wasn’t enough as Favre carved up the Falcons and for a change, only threw one pick. Plus that was the emergence or breakout game for Sam Gado, who finished with 103 yards on 25 carries. The following week the Falcons lost at home again to Tampa Bay 30-27 in a game they dominated. Vick threw for over 300 yards with two scores and zero picks. So in his last two games at the Georgia Dome, #7 has four touchdown passes and over 500 yards in the air without an INT. Not too shabby. Atlanta had a 443-258 edge in total yards and if you think it’s easy to accumulate 443 yards of offense against Tampa Bay, go ask Carolina about advancing the football against Simeon Rice and company (276 for Panthers yesterday). In week #14 yesterday, Atlanta sat and watched as NFC playoff contenders like Dallas, Tampa Bay, the Giants, Minnesota, and Washington all took care of business. TONIGHT BECOMES A MANDATORY WIN FOR ATLANTA after the events that transpired on Sunday. New Orleans was pitiful last week at home against Tampa Bay. Aaron Brooks threw four interceptions against zero touchdowns. The leading ground-producer was Antowain Smith with 49 yards and a long of nine yards. Aside from a win over the hapless Jets, the road has not been pretty for the Saints. They lost by 11 points at St. Louis and if you’ve watched the Rams of late, it’s seemingly impossible to imagine another pro football organization could lose by double digits to that sorry squad. The Saints lost 52-3 at Green Bay. So we have a 60-point disparity between the Saints with the Packers and Rams. That alone would make me kind of iffy about putting cash down on New Orleans. This week New Orleans could not practice at the Alamodome because of the NCAA women’s volleyball tournament. Their lockers and weight room were transported to a nearby high school. The offices had to be moved to a water works building. I’m not making this stuff up! Tonight is Atlanta’s only home game in a five-week stretch. This is the 11th road game for the Saints in 13 weeks. I highly doubt any franchise have ever had to endure what this team has been put through the past three months. We saw Tulane just crumble down the stretch of their season, and it would not surprise me if the Saints pull an 0-4 in the final quarter like Atlanta owner Blank was speaking about. I have a very good 88 percent ATS angle that supports Atlanta tonight. The system suggests taking a winning team in December if they are in playoff contention and off two or more consecutive home defeats while playing an opponent with a losing record and not in playoff contention. Those parameters are downright perfect for this game. New Orleans is dead last in the NFL at –17 in the turnover ratio and Atlanta has a quality pass rush (possible bolstered with return of questionable Brady Smith tonight). Atlanta leads the league in rushing while New Orleans is #28 in defending the run. The Saints have yet to find a candidate that can replace Deuce McAllister. The Falcons are 11-3 ATS as a divisional home favorite of more than 2 ½ points. I have to believe last week’s horrible effort at Carolina when Vick was sacked five times will be a wake-up call. The Falcons coasted on Thanksgiving week at Detroit after those back-to-back home defeats and this team usually rebounds fairly well after adversity since the merger of Vick and Blank. Atlanta will take New Orleans very seriously after their narrow escape at the Alamodome earlier this year (34-31). I would love to see defensive tackle Brady Smith play tonight for the Falcons. He’s really the catalyst on that unit and has missed five games with a foot injury. He’s listed as questionable but has been targeting this date for his return. Atlanta is a ferocious defense with Smith healthy and should lead to more mistakes by Aaron Brooks if he’s under duress. The Falcons are fresh as this is only their 2nd game the last 18 days (because of Thanksgiving Day game). Fresh is not the adjective to use for the Saints and especially after a chaotic week of preparation thanks to a girls volleyball tournament (only in America!). I’m very tempted to make this a BEST BET but will use Atlanta as a 4* Major –10

Please tell me your handicapper of service is providing analysis like this and not just throwing darts! :cry:

Saturday NFL (released Thursday):

3*'s on KC +3 and 'OVER' 46 1/2.

Good luck guys next 19 days....Mark

Released Thursday. While we witnessed a split last week when Dallas beat Kansas City and Pittsburgh topped Chicago, I have to believe the AFC has an advantage over the NFC when playoff contenders from each conference go head to head. Last Sunday Trent Green threw for 340 yards without an interception and Larry Johnson gained 143 yards on the ground and the Chiefs still lost, despite no turnovers. If KC gets numbers anywhere near that this week, it should be good enough for a win over the Giants. Maybe Kansas City was still celebrating satisfying home wins over Denver and New England before the Dallas loss last week. Timing probably wasn’t in the best interest of the Chiefs either as a Bill Parcells’ coached team was off back-to-back losses and with a winning record. That’s usually gold based on NFL history. I thought the Giants were pathetic last week and should have lost to Philly. Eli Manning threw three interceptions and has now thrown five against two touchdowns in his last eight quarters. He was 12-of-31 versus Dallas and then threw the three picks against the Eagles. I would call that struggling a tad! The defense allowed Ryan Moats 114 rushing yards and despite six sacks, could not get a pick against Mike McMahon. One thing about Eli Manning: He’s not afraid of airing it out. Last week 44 attempts against the Eagles. The week before 31 passes against Dallas. Manning put it up 53 times at Seattle threw games ago. Both of these teams are vulnerable to the pass. KC is #27 in total defense and #30 versus the pass. The Giants are 320 in total defense and #26 versus the throw. Injuries are the catalyst for New York with corner Will Peterson and strong safety Shaun Williams both on injured reserve. All you need to know about the Kansas City defense is the fact they allowed a struggling Drew Bledsoe to complete 22-of-34 with no picks and three touchdowns for 332 yards last week. Keyshawn Johnson only had three receptions but Terry Glenn and Jason Whiten combined for 13 catches and over 220 yards with two touchdowns. Similar to New England on Saturday, the forecast for the Meadowlands is Sunny with the temperature close to 40 degrees, no wind, and no rain or snow. Not exactly balmy, but not too bad for the middle of December. The success of Larry Johnson (six straight games of 100 or more yards) has made Trent Green more dangerous in the passing game. Johnson and Tiki Barber should both have success here. The Giants are really hurting after that game in Philly last Sunday. Three starters departed with injuries and two will likely miss with another a question mark. Linebacker Antonio Pierce is expected to miss after sustaining an ankle injury. Defensive tackle William Joseph has a leg injury and is expected to miss. Offensive tackle Luke Petitgout suffered a back injury and is questionable. The Giants are fortunate as this is their 9th home game (bonus with Saints). While the Giants are 7-1 SU (6-2 where it counts) at the Meadowlands, I still believe Kansas City is the more polished team and coming off a loss while in playoff contention and with a healthy offensive line, gives the Chiefs the edge here in what should be another shootout. 3* plays on KC +3 and ‘OVER’ 46 ½.

Good Luck Mark ... and

Guys this is the only Animal you want to follow ...

Comment

Thanks Spark,

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Mark

Comment

Working...
      X