Guaranteed 2-0 LIKE WE SAID!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed 2-0 LIKE WE SAID!!!

Everyone whos not jumping on board with us your missing out bigtime. We had about 30 emails other night and gave 2 guaranteed winners Hornets + 12 over Suns They won the game OUTRIGHT! We also gave out Over 44 in MNF game it was almost over by Halftime and our Free play on laker/dallas over way way over the total. Tuesday night we had a Game of Week on Bulls + 4.5 and they got it done. We are currently on a huge streak and have some huge games coming up this week. Friday we will have a NBA Game of Month play. We have released 4 this year a perfect 4-0. We will also have a Game of Year on Sat NFL and a Game of Year on Sun NFL. We are 24-2 Liftime on these plays over the past few years on Game of Year plays.Tonight we have a couple of solid plays going email me to get details, maybe ill give you a free night. We are a very hardworking service. We have a computer program that generates lines and odds, we also study every game on the board for hours, we recieve papers from around the country to obtain more information then your regular handicapper, we study stats,injuries,weather. We also recieve service plays from wayne root, jim fiest, northcoast some of the big time sports services out there. We take our job very seriously.I started gambling about 10 years ago and i wasnt that good at first and tried out services, but most of them weren't any good. I know how it is, but i built a staff of well known guys i knew and we started a service to try to help everyone beat vegas. We have been absolutley on fire with our plays, and dont plan to stop. Trust me if you want to win consistant and always be getting paid at the end of the week then we are the service for you. We are also very cheap $99 Weekly, $199 Monthly and $399 Until end of football and basketball season thats less than couple dollars a day. Stop losing to the books, let us help you beat them.. Email me at [email protected] and get on Board....

FREE PLAY WISCONSIN - 9.5 To win by atleast 15!!
Working...
X