Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday freebee

yesterday: 5-0 (+5.00 units)
    month to date: 48-33-1 (59%) (+12.90 units)

Well it looks like I gave you the card a day too early as I swept the card last night after a sub-par Sunday. Glad to start the week well though.

Got a nice bowl special that I'm offering everyone. you can head on over to www.rooksports.com and click on packages and check it out.

Tonight:

Pittsburgh/St. Louis over 6.5

Penguins haven't been scoring much the last few games, but checking their opponents you can see why. Very good goaltending. Tonight I think we could see 8-9 goals...even without Lemieux.

Good luck to all that follow!
    Rook

GL tonight Rook!

You got me on the MIN/PHIL game last night.......Congrats.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thanks Griff...

I believe I might have been a bit lucky there....I can't tell you how many times the Sixers have fu**ed me......both sides and totals. I think I'm on strike from them. lol

You'll get it back I'm sure.

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Nice record this month, keep up the good work. And by the way did I tell you how nice your avatar looks.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            Nice record this month, keep up the good work. And by the way did I tell you how nice your avatar looks.

Thanks JC...

Um....can we trade avatars?!?!!?!?!?!?! I'll gladly use that one as mine for a week! whooo hooo

Yum, Yum

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
              Thanks Griff...

I believe I might have been a bit lucky there....I can't tell you how many times the Sixers have fu**ed me......both sides and totals. I think I'm on strike from them. lol

You'll get it back I'm sure.
              I agree.....Min backers got pretty lucky.....Phily did everything they could do to try and lose that game. But we all have are share of breaks and hose jobs......It's just not alot of people remember the breaks.....They only remember the hose jobs.
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                I agree.....Min backers got pretty lucky.....Phily did everything they could do to try and lose that game. But we all have are share of breaks and hose jobs......It's just not alot of people remember the breaks.....They only remember the hose jobs.
                that and I think you know it's a marathon not a sprint...and one loss last night wont' make or break you.

yeah, got lucky...and if that happens more then I get hosed...then it's all good! lol

Comment

bump, everyone could use a freebie
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

good job yesterday TAT2---gl today---thanks for posting, and mostly important, thanks for being you---you're a great addition to the BC Family, proud to call you my "LIL" brother----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X