Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handycappers.com- Big Winners All Week For Free- Have Some Fun- Jump Aboard Now!check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handycappers.com- Big Winners All Week For Free- Have Some Fun- Jump Aboard Now!check

WWW.HANDYCAPPERS.COM
    [email protected]

WE ARE ALWAYS SETTING UP DEALS FOR YOU GUYS WHENEVER YOU NEED- DROP US A LINE SO WE CAN KEEP YOUR EMAIL FOR FREE PLAYS AND NEW DEALS ALL YEAR LONG!

WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF FUN THIS WEEK AND CLEANED UP THE BOOKS FOR A PROFIT OF OVER 70 UNITS,, OUR FREE PLAYERS PICKED UP OVER 20 UNITS THIS WEEK ALSO!!

[email protected]

HAD ANOTHER GREAT DAY YESTERDAY AND BROUGHT HOME 10
    + UNITS! EVEN OUR OPINION PLAYS ARE CASHING GUYS!! WE FEEL AS IF WE CANNOT LOSE!!

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
    NBA
    NHL
    NCAAB

U WANT EM? WE GOT EM?

LETS MAKE SOME UNITS!!!

FREE PLAY
    Detroit Pistons at Utah Jazz
    Game Info: 9:00 pm EST Mon Dec 12, 2005
    TV: FxDt, KJZZ
    Play On: 2* Jazz +7
    Two great defenses connect here in a game that will stay well within the number. Pistons should come out a little sluggish after a hard earned victory againt the Clippers last night. Tough to play the ass end of back-to-back games in Utah- and I see a tight game with the winning team being decided at the very end. I am not selling the Pistons short- as they come in with a 10-1 road record- very respectable, but they are only outscoring their opponents by 3.6 points on the road so far. They are deffinitely a top three team in the league, but they will not win 70+ games this year, and losses, although scarce for this great team will come eventually. Good spot for a tough defensive team to steal one here. Might throw a little bit on the moneyline at +290, but I'll greatfully take the 7.

Utah pounds Detroit in the 2nd half. Another Winner for Handycappers.com!!!

FREE FREE FREE

Comment

Working...
    X