This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Mnf Game!!!

We have a huge one going tonight. we have had our eye on this game for about 2 weeks now. We have a huge play on this game. email me at [email protected] Posted a 3-1 day yesterday on this site and people who emailed me later got the Game of Week on Lions, Under the total in Lions and Boston College Eagles for a 3-0 Night.. we had 7-1 On regular plays yesterday. 2-2 on halftime plays.. We are simpily on fire the last 16 plays we are 13-3 on regualr plays. we keep having big weeks. we research games very well. We look at key injuries,matchups,weather,stats,get papers from around the country, have contacts in differant states, recieve almost all of the service plays. we do our homework so we can help you beat the bookie. We are very cheap $99 Weekly, $199 Monthly, and $399 for the rest of football and basketball season. and for any amount you sign up for if we dont show you a profit of + 500 for that time we will refund you because we havent done our job. so a 10-5 week isnt even good enough and thats still winning, but dont count on it because we are just on an amazing streak and have continued to find success in the gambling industry. tests us out you have nothing to lose. EMAIL US [email protected]..

GOODLUCK AND THANKS

I asked you yesterday to read the rules before you post on this site ... This will be my final warning .. there is no Comp Play in your Post ...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=51

Comment

Working...
    X