Full Card Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Card Sunday

Haven't done this in a while...and I think i've given you all two straight losers...that doesn't sit well with me.

Got a nice promo coming out tomorow for the college bowl games and rest of Decmeber. I'm hoping to get a real good day in for you guys today, and maybe a couple might take advantage tomorrow.

Here's the email that was sent out today. Good luck as always and thank you for all the support in my threads. You all don't realize how awesome that is.

__________________________________________________ __

yesterday: 5-3-1 (+1.70 units)
    week to date: 24-17-1 (+5.90 units)
    month to date: 40-28-1 (+10.40 units)

Went to bed early yesterday...had a horrible migrane...I don't wish those on my worst enemy, and we were 0-3.....it was like kicking me while I'm down...and I just knew it would be a horrible day.

and then I wake up and see we swept the NBA and NHL card, and pushed the last college game. I couldnt' believe it.

Dont' know what's going on in college hoops yet guys...we started so well with that...so I'll probably cut that down for a bit until I'm feeling better with it. I got a very good friend that heads the ChicagoSportsConnection...I'm gonna ask him for a few tips! He is hotter then shit right now in hoops...and no shock there to be honest.

On to today....Big card today. We have just been tearing it up in the NFL this year
    70-45-3 (61%) (+18.50 units) (Total Football)

and I want to really capitalize on it today, and end the week very strong. So here we go.

Tampa/Carolina under 36
    New England -4 over Buffalo
    Cincinatti -12.5 over Cleveland
    Indianapolis/Jacksonville under 42

Kansas City/Dallas under 43.5
    San Fran +17 over Seattle (buy the 1/2)
    Miami +14 over San Diego (buy the 1/2)

Green Bay -6 over Detroit

Love this card today guys....really do. Lets have a fantastic day, and thank you again...can't say it enough to all that support me and Rooksports.

Sincerely,
    John

I'm with you as always...thanks for the freebies...let's cash them in!!
    Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

Thanks Gadawg!

Very much appreciate that.

Glad your a part of the fourm...your a riot, and have fit right in right away.

Comment

That Avatar fits you well.....
        Da Steelers

Comment

Working...
        X