Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Wednesday

Lakers -2.5 over Toronto

Misleading stat to me is that Lakers are 0-3 in back to back games. those three games were against Phoenix, and 2 with Minnesota.

Toronto is not Minnesota or Phoenix.

Lakers should roll.

Good luck to all that follow,
    Rook

Good luck John. I see you changed your mind, dont blame you, if i could have 5+ points and the bears defense v worthlessburger, i would feal pretty good
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck John .. Great day yesterday buddy ... Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        Good luck John. I see you changed your mind, dont blame you, if i could have 5+ points and the bears defense v worthlessburger, i would feal pretty good

I did JC.....for some reason I'm a bit more confident then before. I still don't want Orton as my QB...but maybe The D can put up 14 and the offense 3...and we'll win 17-10

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
          Good Luck John .. Great day yesterday buddy ... Congrats

Thanks bud,

December is going well. Hope it continues.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            Thanks bud,

December is going well. Hope it continues.
            Congrats on the nice day yesterday bud. Hope you cash this one and all your other plays today also :christmas :christmas
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Gl With The Laks!

Comment

Gl
                NCAAF 0-1
                NFL 1-0
                NBA 0-1
                REALITY TV 1-0
                NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

Best of luck today Rook! If you don't mind, could I get your thoughts on the Hornets-Celtics tonight. I will be going to the game tonight and would like a play on it (being the degenerate that I am) and would like to know what you think. Thanks man!

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Best of luck today Rook! If you don't mind, could I get your thoughts on the Hornets-Celtics tonight. I will be going to the game tonight and would like a play on it (being the degenerate that I am) and would like to know what you think. Thanks man!

Celtics are so Jeckyl and Hyde to me...can never get a good read on them.

both teams come off poor performances last night...Boston is 0-3 in the second of back to back nights.

Both are leans...

I like New Orleans -2...but in case Boston decides to show...I think I like the over more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                        Celtics are so Jeckyl and Hyde to me...can never get a good read on them.

both teams come off poor performances last night...Boston is 0-3 in the second of back to back nights.

Both are leans...

I like New Orleans -2...but in case Boston decides to show...I think I like the over more.
                        Thanks for the thoughts man! I was kind of leaning to the over myself, but I can't pick my nose in the nba. Thanks for your time! I think my best bet is the "over" 6 1/2 beers consumed by me!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          Thanks for the thoughts man! I was kind of leaning to the over myself, but I can't pick my nose in the nba. Thanks for your time! I think my best bet is the "over" 6 1/2 beers consumed by me!

I'll send you a case if you bring a sign that says "ROOKSPORTS.COM RULES!"

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah

Comment

Good Luck John!!

Comment

GL tonight J ohnny!
                              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                              X