Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Bets for sports Monday & free $10 premium selection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bets for sports Monday & free $10 premium selection!

When you decide to commit to a consistent winning service.. get with The Sports Guru 4u!:trophya: The Sports Guru 4u is giving out a $10 premium selection free tonight.

Premium selection record:
    NBA (17-5)
    NFL (31-11)
    Boxing (76-1)
    NCAAF (27-16)
    NCAAB (2-0)
    05 MLB (188-90)

Monday's best bets:
    1) Mavs @ Bulls 8:40pm est ($10)
    2) Maryland @ Geo. Wash 9:00pm est ($10)
    3) Seahawks @ Eagles 9:10pm est ($20)
    4) Minn @ Arizona St. 10:30pm est ($10 free pick) Arizona St -6

Have a profitable Monday!
    Rob (Sports Guru 4u)
    www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
    Too your success!
    The Sports Guru 4u

Did I see that record right up there---you're 76-1 in Boxing---

If you are---thats unbelievable, or is that a typo---best to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I find it hard to believe anyone can be that good at all those sports with winning records

Comment

That is correct!

Originally posted by Kaptain
        Did I see that record right up there---you're 76-1 in Boxing---

If you are---thats unbelievable, or is that a typo---best to ya---kapt
        The only blemish in 77 selections is (Jones/Tarver 2). I'm more recognized in the U.K. for Boxing. They're real big on the sport!
        Best to you as well Kaptain!
        www.sportsguru4u.com #1 Boxing advisory service & also globally recognized for posting consistent premium selection winners in the (NBA,NFL,MLB & NCAA). All premium selections are 100% to your satisfaction or your full payment is refunded within 24 hrs.
        Too your success!
        The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

My Premium selections have consistently hit well for years!

Originally posted by moondog22
          I find it hard to believe anyone can be that good at all those sports with winning records
          My free selections or "secondary selections" hit around 50-55%. I'm highly recognized overseas and becoming more noticed here in the States the last couple years.
          Take care Moondog!
          Too your success!
          The Sports Guru 4u

Comment

BOXING SELECTIONS: 76 -1 buy his next pick on boxing he will be 76-2 no one can be or geuss that good but Ty Gasbags!!
            nobody

Comment

Working...
            X