Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan The Man Wilson's PLAYERS EDGE FREE WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan The Man Wilson's PLAYERS EDGE FREE WINNER!

Take the Mets to BURY your man. I will show you winners. I will be back with NBA playoffs!

Thanks

Thanks DanTheMan for this free winner. Listen to you on Sat mornings during football and enjoy your honest and straightforward approach to handicapping. Good luck....
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I just freaked out when i saw this thread, i thought a buddy of mine was playing a joke, the reason i say this is because the starter of this thread has the same name as me.....lol:D
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Before you get all giggly

This poster isn't the dan the man you think he is casheasy. This is Flip Wilson

Will the REAL Dan Wilson PLEASE STAND UP, PLEASE STAND UP??

This guy posting is a fake. Just talked to someone from the real Dan Wilson's office. They are not posting on any sites. Their site is being worked on, but they don't post anywhere.

Last edited by denmaster; 05-12-2003, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I hope it's really him. There is always someone asking for his plays in the service play thread. He must be good.
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

i'm the real Dan Wilson and i'm taking a pc class right now.....IMPOSTER !!!!
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

BUMP I SEE YOU LURKING:angryfire

Comment

HELLO DAN THE MAN HOW ARE YOU WHATS YOUR PICKS I HERE YOUR AWESOME:redfaced:

Comment

Working...
                X