Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Total

GreenBay/Chicago over 30.5

To me...this is not so much of a reach. At SOME point you would have to think that Kyle Orton is going to break out. He's on the threshold of this...and I think this is the week it happens.

I mean...17-14 is a winner here.....

Who's with me?

Yeah, yeah....I know....

LOL

Lets get em today.
    Rook

PS...JC...If you like this game DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

GL Rook. Hope you cash in on that easy winner yesterday morning with Liverpool
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

gl to ya Rook---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
        GL Rook. Hope you cash in on that easy winner yesterday morning with Liverpool

You know I did Homer....nice call as usual.

Hope I can return the favor today for you!

And thanks Kapt!

Comment

i dunnon rook, ko temp is gonna be 22, to me that spells out litle to no passing and a lot of smashmouth football out by hte lake today = low scoring. pack won't be able to run on da bears mighty d,

some numbers:
          pack on the road- 4-2 for hitting the under
          bears @ home 5-1 for hitting the under, tellin you at home beard d plays great and shuts opponents down and offense gets in fg range just enough to win the games...

on the season the pack is 7-4 for hitting the under and the bears are 9-2 for hitting the under, the 2 overs were 44 and 37, bears over unders have hit 30 once and broke 30 5 times, to me looks like an under bet, but good luck buddy in whatever way u go
          a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
          nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

Comment

Good Luck Rook- Not the easiest play on the board- Hope Farve brings his A game against the Bears.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Rook.. What Do Think About Green Bays Total Points At 11- -115 ? I Like This Over,can You Talk Me Out Of This? Thanks For Your Help!

Comment

Goodluck today

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                  Rook.. What Do Think About Green Bays Total Points At 11- -115 ? I Like This Over,can You Talk Me Out Of This? Thanks For Your Help!

That is such an intriguing total. We're talking about 2 touchdowns here....

Hey I've been wrong before, but I really think the Bears try to open up the passing game today....in doing that, Orton I think will make a mistake or two and that turns the field position over to Green Bay....

I think Favre does one on his own, and I think a Chicago turnover shortens the field on another.

I still think 17-14 is very reachable...which makes that team total an over.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Comment

Good Luck Rook, cold weather can often lead to turnovers, short fields and quick points. I like going over in bad weather much more than Under just because the line value is often there. I can see your point here.

Buzz
                    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Thanks Rook... I Think I'll Give It A Shot!

Comment

Originally posted by tru_dalinkwent
                        i dunnon rook, ko temp is gonna be 22, to me that spells out litle to no passing and a lot of smashmouth football out by hte lake today = low scoring. pack won't be able to run on da bears mighty d,

some numbers:
                        pack on the road- 4-2 for hitting the under
                        bears @ home 5-1 for hitting the under, tellin you at home beard d plays great and shuts opponents down and offense gets in fg range just enough to win the games...

on the season the pack is 7-4 for hitting the under and the bears are 9-2 for hitting the under, the 2 overs were 44 and 37, bears over unders have hit 30 once and broke 30 5 times, to me looks like an under bet, but good luck buddy in whatever way u go

Awesome analysis...love it. I have no problem with others disagreeing with my pick and then backing it up! That's what this forum is all about.

I saw those trends. On paper...looks like an under.

At some point, the Bears HAVE to establish a passing game, or defenses will but 7-8 on the line and even teh best backs can't run on that. I think this is the game. It's cold...it might snow I hear a bit...but the wind is minimal, and the opposing team is ripe for the picking.

Orton couldn't do that against Tampa and Carolina...and they shure as heck couldn't do it against San Fran with that wind 3 weeks back.

This is the biggest weakness the Bears have...and it's been addressed by Lovie Smith in his weekly news conference and I expect the same type of game like they had against Detroit about 5 weeks ago where Orton threw 31 passes.

Every week is a respect game for the Bears now....I think they try to silence the critics somewhat today.

Good luck to you too my friend!

Where in the burbs are you from? I grew up in the Western Burbs

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                          Good Luck Rook, cold weather can often lead to turnovers, short fields and quick points. I like going over in bad weather much more than Under just because the line value is often there. I can see your point here.

Buzz

Coming from you...as probably the most respected service out there...that means a ton.

Thanks buzz and good luck to you today.

Comment

good luck Rook....I like it just from a contrarian stance and 20-14 looks about right!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                              Awesome analysis...love it. I have no problem with others disagreeing with my pick and then backing it up! That's what this forum is all about.

I saw those trends. On paper...looks like an under.

At some point, the Bears HAVE to establish a passing game, or defenses will but 7-8 on the line and even teh best backs can't run on that. I think this is the game. It's cold...it might snow I hear a bit...but the wind is minimal, and the opposing team is ripe for the picking.

Orton couldn't do that against Tampa and Carolina...and they shure as heck couldn't do it against San Fran with that wind 3 weeks back.

This is the biggest weakness the Bears have...and it's been addressed by Lovie Smith in his weekly news conference and I expect the same type of game like they had against Detroit about 5 weeks ago where Orton threw 31 passes.

Every week is a respect game for the Bears now....I think they try to silence the critics somewhat today.

Good luck to you too my friend!

Where in the burbs are you from? I grew up in the Western Burbs
                              your right, i feel they will need to start opening up the pass game because while they are winning now, you need to score offensive points in the post season to win, but a cold weather game against a longtime rival, this was going to be a slugfest from the jump, just ask favre, if he has his head straightened out that is, look to see him tomorrow night in 'YOU GOT...JACKED UP!' as to where in the burbs, south holland
                              a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
                              nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

Comment

Working...
                              X