Full Member Card for last day in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bover1
    Sorry Iam Bored Dont Be Mad Twan..................

You GOT things to do.......

Now get crackin..

Comment

Nice call on Tulsa Rook----I was watching the game on local TV here. Ok went up 30-11 (19pts) real early and looked like they were gonna blow em out....OK player then committed his 3rd (senseless) foul, and Sampson (Coach) blew a fuse....He started pulling people, raising hell with starters, playing second stringers, as if to prove a point, and they didn't cover....

regardless how you look at it you called it correct......Tulsa is a bad team, and Ok needs to get their stuff together before they will cover the big spreads coming up...

I reiterate---god call, and I'll keep my unknowledgable opinion out of your threads in the future.........good job....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
        Hey Rook Who Feeds The New Baby U Or The Wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          Nice call on Tulsa Rook----I was watching the game on local TV here. Ok went up 30-11 (19pts) real early and looked like they were gonna blow em out....OK player then committed his 3rd (senseless) foul, and Sampson (Coach) blew a fuse....He started pulling people, raising hell with starters, playing second stringers, as if to prove a point, and they didn't cover....

regardless how you look at it you called it correct......Tulsa is a bad team, and Ok needs to get their stuff together before they will cover the big spreads coming up...

I reiterate---god call, and I'll keep my unknowledgable opinion out of your threads in the future.........good job....kapt

Kapt....don't you ever keep your opinions out of my thread! lol

I watched most of the second half on gameplan as well, and saw it...didn't think it had a chance, and then BOOM...a big run.

Comment

I had Tulsa myself Rook and Wright St to boot. keep up the fine work.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
            X