Wednesday Freebee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Freebee

well took it on the chin last night with the Suns over...not even close. But we'll get it back today.

Washington -2 over Orlando---Wiz are on a slide, and the perfect team other then Toronto to break out of this slide is the beat up banged up Magic. It'll be an ugly game, but a Wiz win.

good luck to all that follow today!

And remember...I'm extending my weekend card from Saturday thru Monday to Thursday thru Monday due to NFL games tomorrow. All 5 days for just $40.

Come give us a shot this holiday weekend, and get started on some xmas shopping with some extra cash!

[email protected]
    www.rooksports.com

GL tonight John......by the way.....love the new avatar!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

GL Rook. Count me in
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Best of luck today Rook! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving holiday bud!

Comment

Thanks guys,

Griff....I'm still waiting for the apology from Bry...this is NOT good. lol

Homer, apprecaite it. Lets cash it...and NICE call on the under last night. Hate when we're against each other.

KB...you too my friend.

Comment

best of luck Rook

Comment

Good Luck Buddy ...

Comment

Rook

GL to ya my Lil Friend.........Best to ya and your Family on "Turkey Day"....

Hope ypu guys have enough Turkey to go around, cause I know there is a household rule, that you can't cook a Turkey bigger than the Man of the House.........

Hope that 14 #er is enough for you all

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  GL to ya my Lil Friend.........Best to ya and your Family on "Turkey Day"....

Hope ypu guys have enough Turkey to go around, cause I know there is a household rule, that you can't cook a Turkey bigger than the Man of the House.........

Hope that 14 #er is enough for you all

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                  X